You know you've been playing too much

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omero
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 77,860
  • Replies Replies 913
  • Likes Likes 1
524) When you try to get mad enough to smash walls. (I actually did that when I was a little kid. Boy, was I in trouble!)
laugh.gif
 
529) ...When people tell you to get a life and you ask in what level to find it!
530) ...When you spend more time in bed with your new shiny SP than with your partner!
531) ...When you hate people if they talk bad about the system you like!
532) ...When you start wondering what item you will get if you beat up your boss!
 
Hee hee...528..kind of did that one. Instead I gave her my Platinum and got myself a Black one. I'm already regretting that decision...the Black one has 1 tiny speck of dust under the screen and it just doesn't feel like my Platinum or light the screen the same way.

536)when Wario starts looking sexy.
 

Site & Scene News