You know you've been playing too much

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omero
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 77,862
  • Replies Replies 913
  • Likes Likes 1
when you walk down the street, and think "hey, this is just like shenmue", shake your head and realise it IS just like shenmue, you live in japan, and thats directly related to finding out as a kid that pac man et al werent made by americans, but japanese...the love with the place never let go..
 
When you try to make a double jump and slash the light of your home´s corridor... just like in castlevania...
 
337) When you get upset because your bali import of a really good game (xenogears) doesnt work
frown.gif


That really happened dammit, I paid $140AUD for a friggin mod chip for my ps2 and it didnt even friggin work, ah well at least I have 3 other games, 4 including the one in jap (wild arms 3 dammit, it looked so cool).
 
339 when you drink rat poison because you have 70% poison resistance.

340when you walk around you notice you go wakka wakka wakka (pac-man)
 
just for fun
343 when you convince your friends to play some live mario party games , and destroy them in every one

344when you hear they made a video on how to use the GBA special items , and you order it 6 months in advance

345 your teacher asked you to take and test and you say "my skill isnt high enough yet"
 
346: You know youve played too many video games when you sit on forums all day and come up with lists like this.

....


biggrin.gif
 
Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted. I recently caught a computer virus so I had to shut it down for the week-end. Everything's fixed now so I'm back as good as new.
smile.gif

And here's my line:
350) When you still play GBA games on your computer despite of a virus running around. *almost guilty*
rolleyes.gif
 

Site & Scene News