You know you've been playing too much

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omero
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 77,865
  • Replies Replies 913
  • Likes Likes 1
623: when downloading thps 4 for pc and downloading and playing midnight club 2 for pc and seeing this pic make yours troble go allway
avatar.jpg
 
627 - When all alone you link your old GBC with pokemon Blue to a GBASP with Pokemon Ruby to get back your lvl 100 Blastoise and u see that your brother erased your savegame... then you cry... a lot
smile.gif


-SPPowah is Back-
biggrin.gif
- Check PM´s CAJoker1999
smile.gif
 
Actually, I'm guilty of that "all your base" one... or at least something similar. Junior high gym class. The worst part was only one other guy got it -- and that was our teacher. Yeah, I got dumped into a gym class full of jocks and ditzes. Guess how much fun I had?

*ahem.*

631 - When you need to justify going "outside" to yourself (I mean, come on, aren't there bears "outside"?) by thinking that Boktai works better there.

-Tempest out.-
 
[632] the only reason you goto a dance, is to bust your DDR moves, and hope to pic up Chicks like the one in Dj_Blue99 contest
 
[632] the only reason you goto a dance, is to bust your DDR moves, and hope to pic up Chicks like the one in Dj_Blue99 contest
huh, what chick?

[633] When you say "jack-in" out loaud to get some cash out of the ATM machine.
You have a whole compettion for VG chicks, I was just saying that a gamer's mind maybe so warped it thinks they are the norm.
biggrin.gif


[634] Everyday beeping becomes music to your ears.
 
[632] the only reason you goto a dance, is to bust your DDR moves, and hope to pic up Chicks like the one in Dj_Blue99 contest
huh, what chick?

[633] When you say "jack-in" out loaud to get some cash out of the ATM machine.
You have a whole compettion for VG chicks, I was just saying that a gamer's mind maybe so warped it thinks they are the norm.
biggrin.gif


[634] Everyday beeping becomes music to your ears.
I like real chicks than VG chicks

635. When you think food refills stuff in your body.
 
When your parents keep telling you, that if you continue playing so much you will get sqare eyes (my do so)
 

Site & Scene News