Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I'm not happy as most of you are not with this new C|Net taking over stuff. "The beginning of something good." More like the beginning of something bad. If they are start doing some crazy stuff to the forums I'm done. Until then I will stay, already many members are leaving. I will stick with the Temp for as long as I can but If this gets out of control I am gone.

Or it could just be an April fool's Joke. Because honestly, GameSpot is all about non-piracy, and what is this site mostly about... Flashcards to pirate stuff.

I'm still a little confused and a little hurt that they did this and now C|NET is giving them rules.

FIN

S

scubersteve

Westicles
Mesticles
Stesticles
Scesticles

The many faces of Testicles, brought to you by Steven Ye.

SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, if it is an april fools joke its brought to you by CNET. I could easily believe they sold out. Also wondering if the R4 Firmware is also a joke. (hopefully not)
huh.gif

Posts merged

Testing Testing 1.2.3

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
April fool's joke or not......if this site gets watered-down and everything we all registered here for goes away or becomes so muted that it may as well be gone, I'll be leaving and taking the massive cheat.dat with me.

And that's NOT a joke.
mad.gif

I have 2 theories on this:

1) It IS a joke and we will all breathe a sigh of relief.

2) Cnet bought GBAtemp for the express purpose of stifling all the piracy talk on one of the most popular sites of its nature on the net.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.