Yosumin getting localized

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Dec 9, 2008.

Dec 9, 2008

Yosumin getting localized by War at 3:01 PM (655 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    "After discovering a trademark for “Yosumin!” in the US I suspected Square Enix was publishing Yosumin DS. Yosumin was originally a flash game, but the DS version adds features like a tower to climb and touch screen control. No matter which version you play Yosumin same goal - make a rectangle out of four pieces. If you haven’t heard of Yosumin DS before this video should give you an idea of how it plays.

In addition to the trademark, Yosumin! has also been rated by the OFLC where it’s linked to Square Enix. If Square Enix is bringing Yosumin to Australia it’s coming a shoe-in for North America and this shouldn’t be that much of a surprise. Recently, Square Enix has been expanding their portfolio outside of RPGs by publishing Taito’s games including My Pet Shop."

Source

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Seems odd that Siliconera are posting old news, I thought Square Enix already announced this a while back.

*shrugs*

Anyway I mentioned the Japanese version in a Tempcast last year, I fount it to be a pretty decent game. No English needed really to play but its good that its getting another chance.

3. cosmiccow

Member cosmiccow Original Hippie

Germany
    this is a cool game, cute and fun. very simple yet challenging. glad it's getting translated [​IMG]