NaRayquaza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yo, I'm new here!
I am 19 and I live in Italy. I love seiyuu, anime, videogames, waifu and music. About my favourite anime and games, well, Dragon's Dogma, Disgaea and Senran Kagura are my favourite game series, even though I really like Final Fantasy, Inazuma Eleven and Yakuza as well. About anime, well... that's a bit different, I like long shows (shonen ftw lol), but I can see pretty much everything if the right conditions are meet, but my favourite shows are SAO (I would love SAO's games too if they were good like Lost Song...), Bleach, Date A Live, but I also loved Dog Days, Hunter x Hunter and Dagashi Kashi.

I've been following this forum for a while so, yeah, now I was bored and decided to subscribe at last ^^''
Well, see you around!

Reactions: Rizzorules

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Yo, I'm new here!
I am 19 and I live in Italy. I love seiyuu, anime, videogames, waifu and music. About my favourite anime and games, well, Dragon's Dogma, Disgaea and Senran Kagura are my favourite game series, even though I really like Final Fantasy, Inazuma Eleven and Yakuza as well. About anime, well... that's a bit different, I like long shows (shonen ftw lol), but I can see pretty much everything if the right conditions are meet, but my favourite shows are SAO (I would love SAO's games too if they were good like Lost Song...), Bleach, Date A Live, but I also loved Dog Days, Hunter x Hunter and Dagashi Kashi.

I've been following this forum for a while so, yeah, now I was bored and decided to subscribe at last ^^''
Well, see you around!
Have fun on the temp!:grog:

Acrux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yo, I'm new here!

Well, see you around!
hello there, im from canada and i like anime too like bleach, fullmetal, and attack on titan. hope we can be friends

Reactions: NaRayquaza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to