WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
When I go to "Options > Remote Play" on my PS4 Pro 3.70 it forces me to connect to internet and if im connected to internet it forces me to login to PSN aka create an PSN account.......

?!?!?
That's odd. My PS4 lets me add as much devices as I want even offline. I guess the PS4 stores a kind of cache file like the Vita when you use Remote Play for the first time. That means I posted BS. Sorry for this.

Maybe you can try this as a last resort: Do you actually have a PSN ID? If not, create one on the PC and log into your PS4 with that account. If it asks you to update, select no/cancel. Then try adding a device for Remote Play aka generate a wifi code. If that doesn't work, you are probably out of luck unless there is an exploit for 3.70 and someone finds a way to replicate the cache creation process for the PS4.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
would this negatively affect the psn of my Ps4 ? as i would prefer to keep hax related things away from my ps4.

would like to try this.

and what is the difference in playing remote play with local/wireless internet ?

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
would this negatively affect the psn of my Ps4 ? as i would prefer to keep hax related things away from my ps4.
No it doesn't.

and what is the difference in playing remote play with local/wireless internet ?
Difference to what? There is local and there is internet. There is no such thing as local internet.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Internet is always slower and has more input lag.

thanks , but how do i do local play thingie?
i am trying to register my vita on ps4, but i keep getting the message "the number of a different user was entered" error on my vita.

i renamed the psn name from my vita to the same one that i use on my ps4 with the homebrew app ps4relink.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
thanks , but how do i do local play thingie?
i am trying to register my vita on ps4, but i keep getting the message "the number of a different user was entered" error on my vita.

i renamed the psn name from my vita to the same one that i use on my ps4 with the homebrew app ps4relink.
That means that the PSN ID on your Vita doesn't match with the PSN ID of your current logged user on your PS4. I didn't use the app. Maybe it has bugs.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's odd. My PS4 lets me add as much devices as I want even offline. I guess the PS4 stores a kind of cache file like the Vita when you use Remote Play for the first time. That means I posted BS. Sorry for this.

Maybe you can try this as a last resort: Do you actually have a PSN ID? If not, create one on the PC and log into your PS4 with that account. If it asks you to update, select no/cancel. Then try adding a device for Remote Play aka generate a wifi code. If that doesn't work, you are probably out of luck unless there is an exploit for 3.70 and someone finds a way to replicate the cache creation process for the PS4.

Well.... I guess I really need to wait for some hacks. The thing is, prior to login/create an PSN account it asks for update, im out of luck :nayps3:

b0rd2dEAth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of a bump, but does ps4relink indeed work over the internet on 3.60 Henkaku? I really want RemotePlay online to work and 3.60 Henkaku as well but I can't seem to find much information on it..

Last edited by b0rd2dEAth,

Virdoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Kinda late, but is this working on latest PS vita fw?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And also, is this for PS4 only or does it works on PS3 also?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass