OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't hurt me!
shy.gif

But I can't figure out how to edit my deck(s). How do I add/remove cards? There's so much information in the deck editor, I can't make heads or tails out of it all.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Basically you click a card and can put it in your deck(or remove it),trunk or certain cards such as fusions and sycro monsters automatically go where there required.....,you could also use an option at the top to remove the whole deck/rename etc etc.....

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, man. It's quite a game to get your head around. I was expecting something on par with Pokemon, but man, this game is pretty challenging. Either that, or I suck really bad at games. Knowing this basic function, though, should help a bit.
shy.gif

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Thanks, man. It's quite a game to get your head around. I was expecting something on par with Pokemon, but man, this game is pretty challenging. Either that, or I suck really bad at games. Knowing this basic function, though, should help a bit.
shy.gif

No Problem,yeah if your not use to the series it can make your head spin
laugh.gif
even as a casual player like myself the games over the years are quite enjoyable,it's a shame nintendo hasn't woken up and put a pokemon tcg on the system yet.....

BlackNeedle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
InuYasha said:
it's a shame nintendo hasn't woken up and put a pokemon tcg on the system yet.....

It really is. Remember those times? Great game, used to play it a lot back when the GBC was still up to date... man that must have been about 100 years ago!
smile.gif

~BlackNeedle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.