Hacking Yet another "where to buy" topic

Rawrl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally have enough golds to buy a flashcart for the DS I got for Christmas, and I've settled on an M3 Real. The only problem is, where the hell do I get it from?

I've already tried to order from Digimartz and Gameyeeeah, but those were rejected by Visa due to being an overseas transfer. After sorting that mess out (at least one of the charges accidentally went through, but Digimartz had no record of it), I set up a Paypal account, hoping to buy something that way. Because of my inexperience with these things, I foolishly tried to order from Gameyeeeah as soon as the transfer to my Paypal account showed up as cleared on my bank statement. Big mistake. Because they hadn't finished processing it on their end, Paypal tried to charge it directly to my bank account, even though I didn't have that much money, having just transferred it to my Paypal account. Oops. After being repeatedly assured by both my bank's and Paypal's customer support that they were completely powerless to do anything, I ended up waiting for the charges to fail and for everything to sort itself out.

Now the wait is over, and I'm once again looking for a reliable seller. I know there's a sticky somewhere around here with a list of dealers, but that's at least several months old, and I'm looking for current information. I'd like to stick close to home (U.S.) so I don't get burned again screwing around with overseas banking.

I would just buy from RealHotStuff, but they won't have them back in stock until the 28th, and that's a little long to wait.

Has anyone had any experience with EchoStore? Their U.S. warehouse (which I'm assuming they ship from) is in Lake Bluff, IL, and I'm in Chicago.

tl;dr: hay guize how does i bought flashcart lol

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gamersection.ca is where I got my g6 real back when, fast shipping (3 days for me) They sell to canada and the states (Prices i put here are canadian, but they dont change much now with the dollars being pretty even)

they have the real stand alone and bundle i believe.

The M3 DS Real Box Contains: (Perfect Bundle version) 64.95
• A M3 DS Real Cartridge
• A T-Flash Reader
• A M3 Ds Real Holder case
• A Rumble Pack Device
• A GBA expansion Device

they have the rumble pack bundle

The M3 DS Real Box Contains: (Rumble Pack Bundle version) 49.95
• A M3 DS Real Cartridge
• A T-Flash Reader
• A M3 Ds Real Holder case
• A Rumble Pack Device

Rawrl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the suggestion Moots.

Has anyone in the U.S. ordered from them, and have you experienced any problems (customs, etc.)? I can't imagine that anyone would, but as I stated in the OP, I've had a string of bad luck with this stuff, so now I'm paranoid.

Roxx77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
echostore is great thats where i got mine from, they have it in stock (perfect bundle with the gba expansion) and it they ship it fast too and yes its shipped from here in the USA. i had the same problem you did, ... so i want to get an M3-REAL but where, lots of places are out of stock and
the ones that have stock are in china or whatever, so i did ALOT of research and then found echostore and bought from them and so glad i did, buy it from them you will be glad you did

steve1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought 2 M3 Real Rumble pack from www.gamekool.com.
Not bad, good service and fast delivery.
they also have many other NDSL accessorries, next tiem i wanna purchase one R4 for my brother.

compare with other sites, i think their price is competitive
[site] check this out yourself
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...