Yet another Pokemon error.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Zoron, Mar 19, 2010.

Mar 19, 2010

Yet another Pokemon error. by Zoron at 7:53 PM (1,044 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Zoron
    OP

Newcomer Zoron Newbie

Canada
    I'm not sure if this has been talked about but when I try to trade pokemon from another NDS copy I keep getting a communication error. It been bugging me for a while now.

2. th2

Newcomer th2 Member

United States
    It works when you trade not online but wirelessly with a real pokemon game. But it sometimes wont work. Dont have a clue about online though

3. Sinistral89

Member Sinistral89 GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    What? It works perfectly for me to trade. Online and offline. To official cart and acekard.

4. Zoron
    OP

Newcomer Zoron Newbie

Canada
    That is weird. I have heart gold like I said but I rather play it on my acekard. I do have aio 1.6 and I play the game fine but when I do anything with wi-fi It gives me that error.

5. Sinistral89

Member Sinistral89 GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I dunno but it may be your router? Try to see if you still have the problem if you make your wifi open (no password). If it works try to just use wep security since it is the only protection that functions on all kinds of Nintendo Ds.

And make sure it is not a hidden wifi connection since that gave me a lot of headache...