Yet another Ez 3 in 1 thread.

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Oisterboy, Jul 14, 2010.

Jul 14, 2010
  1. Oisterboy
    OP

Member Oisterboy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So. I'm about to finally take the plunge and order this thing. All the reviews I am finding are really old and are most likely irrelevant at this point in time.

My specific situation is using it for the Pokemon games. I understand theres a bit of patching I'll need to do to my Platinum rom, as well as my Ruby/Saphire/Emerald, etc roms. I'm cool with that, and am fairly comfortable with finding these patches and info (unless someone has it bookmarked, that'd be real sweet!)

I honestly don't care about many other games, but it would be nice to be able to play those as well. I don't plan on using the browser, ever. I don't care about using it as an expansion for the DS slot for anything.

I'm just really confused, everywhere I read I hear about all these different save options and stuff...I'm used to my CycloDS and my TTDS which I don't have to mess with to save. Can someone explain it in noob terms to me?

I wanted to get the Supercard that has GBA emulation, but I want to be able to import my Pokemon from the GBA to the DS :/

Thanks for any help!

OH! One last question...I know people like to boot the 3 in 1 from their DS cart, but can it also be loaded from the DS menu? (meaning how you'd normally select GBA game)