XP
Country
Reactions: V3NUS_M1NER

shayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i got o3ds with 8.1 fw and i already got rxtools that i updated my emunand to 10.2 since the browserhax didnt work.. (yes i know i probably should not have done that) when i try to access the browserhax on the 8.1 i manage to get to the bar and then yellow screen which turns grey but that about it.. i know it says no support for under 9.0 fw but.. what are my options? i mean honestly i would rather wait with hbl im not using that THAT much.. maybe once a week.. but i do want to use it every once in a while..

Matthew Doyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i got o3ds with 8.1 fw and i already got rxtools that i updated my emunand to 10.2 since the browserhax didnt work.. (yes i know i probably should not have done that) when i try to access the browserhax on the 8.1 i manage to get to the bar and then yellow screen which turns grey but that about it.. i know it says no support for under 9.0 fw but.. what are my options? i mean honestly i would rather wait with hbl im not using that THAT much.. maybe once a week.. but i do want to use it every once in a while..

I'm stuck on 10.1.0-27U until some exploit is found or I decide to update.

I'm new to the 3ds hacking scene, so I am not entirely sure if I should just update and wait or stay on this version...

shayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck on 10.1.0-27U until some exploit is found or I decide to update.

I'm new to the 3ds hacking scene, so I am not entirely sure if I should just update and wait or stay on this version...

well i do know that if you have an old 3ds people say it is still possible to load browserhax.. you just have to be quick when the browser load before it asks you to update. im totally new to the 3ds hacking scene (im coming from the PS VITA hacking scene) so i cant be much help BUT as i said, i did see somewhere people suggest not to update and that it is still possible to use browserhax you just have to be quick and it might take a few trys..

Matthew Doyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i do know that if you have an old 3ds people say it is still possible to load browserhax.. you just have to be quick when the browser load before it asks you to update. im totally new to the 3ds hacking scene (im coming from the PS VITA hacking scene) so i cant be much help BUT as i said, i did see somewhere people suggest not to update and that it is still possible to use browserhax you just have to be quick and it might take a few trys..

Ohh I have tried :) I just keep getting messages that tell me to update my system before I am able to use my browser. I even went as far as downloading the webrowser hacks site, hosting a web server on my phone and using a hotspot to try to make it work, but I still get error messages and nothing loads...

Btw, I don't come from the PSVita hacking scene, but I do come from the PSP hacking scene :P

Last edited by Matthew Doyle,
Reactions: shayo

shayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh I have tried :) I just keep getting messages that tell me to update my system before I am able to use my browser. I even went as far as hosting a web server on my phone and using a hotspot, but I still get error messages and nothing loads...

Btw, I don't come from the PSVita hacking scene, but I do come from the PSP hacking scene :P

oh yea i have been there too, 10 years ago.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you take a look at that thread it explicitly says that it's for the NEW 3ds, not o3ds. They theorize it's because of the speed...

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was messing with Browserhax, and was mashing every button possible while the exploit was injecting, and it launched DS Download Play for some reason. :P

Also, does anyone know why teampleab (or however you spell the op) got banned?

Probably for being a dick to a lot of people. Even if he's a skilled developer, he seemed to have a short temper, and derailed many threads. I've seen it happen many times.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will Browserhax ever be updated for O3DS? I deleted 1.3 themehax to make room for 2.0, but couldn't install even with 1.3 installed. I have no other entrypoint, unless smashbroshax works for O3DS.

Maner

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
My console is 9.7.20T (taiwan) , and the browser method does not seems working, the browser simply crash everytime. Is it possible to get the hax run properly? Thanks

Rayan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HELP , I'm trying to install browserhax to use pkhex. I'm on 2DS 9.9.0 26E. Never had any exploits before.

Now I used to get the forced update message every time I load the browser but a you really helped me bypass that by setting custom DNS profiles.

The current issue is that once I try and load the link to the qr code or any other website I get this message " The Browser cannot be used at this time , please try later or in another network environment "

ARGH I'm so close to getting browserhax! How do i bypass this?? :(

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
HELP , I'm trying to install browserhax to use pkhex. I'm on 2DS 9.9.0 26E. Never had any exploits before.

Now I used to get the forced update message every time I load the browser but a you really helped me bypass that by setting custom DNS profiles.

The current issue is that once I try and load the link to the qr code or any other website I get this message " The Browser cannot be used at this time , please try later or in another network environment "

ARGH I'm so close to getting browserhax! How do i bypass this?? :(

As I said in the other thread, you're stuck for now. Once you have the nag, there's no way of removing it or bypassing it on O3DS (this includes 2DS).

Rayan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As I said in the other thread, you're stuck for now. Once you have the nag, there's no way of removing it or bypassing it on O3DS (this includes 2DS).

Alright then , thanks again for clarifying. I guess I'll have to put it on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    to which I responded:
    "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: it's uremum"
    +1
    I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some awesome pranks but I'm afraid to test them lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some...