Yay more ebay drama...

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Chocolina, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Chocolina
    OP

Chocolina GBAtemp Fan

May 28, 2012
    United States
    I thought I was MORE clear in my description that I was listing a broken item listed as for parts not working, but either people aren't getting the hint, or they know something about broken outdated tablets that I don't...

Who thinks I'm going to get negative feedback again because people didn't read this page before they bid?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111214218846

Also my LG Optimus G still has 4 minutes left if you're interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111216935028

Unlike my last two things I sold, this one actually works.

2. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    People complaining about the item being broken when you explain it's broken makes as much sense as people who go to KFC and ask them how many pieces come in the ten-piece bucket. Were you able to PM the people complaining about your item at all?

3. Chocolina
    OP

Chocolina GBAtemp Fan

May 28, 2012
    United States
    I did, and I don't think telling them to read the description and conditions of the items they're considering makes them feel better...

I'm just trying to share my amusement and confusion why people are that ignorant.

4. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    It might be cliche, but... some people are just stupid. This sounds like the kind of person that would buy a cardboard WiiU for $450.

5. pasc

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Ebay Drama is Part of the reason why I no longer accept paypal and sold many items using amazon.