Hacking Y-cable help

Skeagle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a y-cable and it doesn't work on vwii. There's no clicking sound coming from my hdd when I use it (there was before a little) and the power light on the hdd got brighter when the y-cable was used. I have a 320gb WD my Passport hdd, and the y-cable I bought was this one. I think the y-cable is 2.0/2.5, does the vwii only detect usb 3.0?

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just bought a y-cable and it doesn't work on vwii. There's no clicking sound coming from my hdd when I use it (there was before a little) and the power light on the hdd got brighter when the y-cable was used. I have a 320gb WD my Passport hdd, and the y-cable I bought was this one. I think the y-cable is 2.0/2.5, does the vwii only detect usb 3.0?
It doesn´t seem´s to be a problem with the cable. U said it doesn´t work in vWii but, which loader are you using??? have u tried to change de IOS in the config of ur loader???

Skeagle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually solved the problem myself. I was using my old tablet wall plug before, I decided to try my phone wall plug this time and it worked. So I just needed a better connection to the outlet, it wasn't a problem with the cable itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0