OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello
smile.gif

XtenDS is a DS Gamemaker not only making the PALib code, but making the .nds file for you too!

XtenDS7.png

Currently, XtenDS lets you have sprites, backgrounds (like DSGM), plus Sounds, Ifs, Scripts, and Movable Sprites with D-Pad (these aren't in DSGM). The update fixes bugs with the compile, sprite loading and find function, resulting in a very high compile-success rate. Plus, DSGM makes the code which u have to compile yourself, XtenDS makes an .nds for youAdded also is a removed items dialog for missing sprites or backgrounds on the PC. Also, a System Scan feature is new which scans for problems with the setup, like missing environment variables, missing files etc.

[Download Link fixed!]

Download: Click here

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This sounds really good
smile.gif
But I think it'd sound better if you didn't compare it to DSGM... and maybe write some more info, and maybe a change log? (or say what's new in this release, which bugs are gone and such).

Good luck!
smile.gif

AleX_XelA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's something I don't get, PAlib is free of use, DevkitARM is free of use, yet I have to pay to use your software at an interesting level (with all those options that the free version doesn't give)? That single fact makes me want to use the so called "DSGM" over yours.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's something I don't get, PAlib is free of use, DevkitARM is free of use, yet I have to pay to use your software at an interesting level (with all those options that the free version doesn't give)? That single fact makes me want to use the so called "DSGM" over yours.
You have to pay for this? I don't see it anywhere...

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh yeah, that bar at the top looked like a Google ad at first glance, that's why I didn't look at it. As long as he makes the users download PAlib and devkitPro independently, he's allowed to do that... I'll have a go of it anyway.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But I think it'd sound better if you didn't compare it to DSGM...
These two guys know each other in real life, they're having a sort of competition...

Anyway, I tried it, but I can't alter the background or the sprites. I meet all the system requirements but no matter how many times I double click the background I can't change it, I just get a little message in the status bar saying 'The background can not be loaded. Please check it exists on your computer'.

Please fix this
smile.gif

XtenDSProgrammer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XtenDS 7.1 is released.

What's New:
Fixed bug where if you cancelled the Find function you still got the dialog
Fixed yet another system32 error with the backgrounds
Removed non-working right click menu on Resources Treeview
Other Misc. Techie rubbish

Regards
Invisionsoft

23qwerty

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
True but at least you get the registered features in the 2nd newest update
grog.gif

XtenDSProgrammer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: XtenDS 7.3 is out fixing Win32 icon crash on Windows XP & bug where you couldn't delete Sprite events. Plus new function: Move Sprite to custom co-ordinate location. Useful for moving the character to user-defined positions or for dynamically shifting trees about to confuse your player.

I am not sure, but I think I may have fixed another bug where the toolbar has a giant red cross over it. Let's wait and see.

Download: http://invisionsoft.co.uk

- James

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
It has so many similarities with Game Maker! xD

Anyway, I tried compiling, but for some reason "make" wasn't found? Huh?

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think XtenDSProgrammer is going to come back anytime soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night