• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

XRP and Bitcoin both 589 No coincidence

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two days after Mr pool 589 Reset Warning.."""which you can see in my recent blog """....anyway here we see once again bitcoin and XRP matching prices again. Lol the masons literally telling us for the 100th time they control the charts and XRP will flip BTC in the Reset Era. Let's not forget back in 2020 XRP. GOLD, SILVER was 1776-- photo below as well

96b45e4502e6fe7400a0bb2d48b8e09a.png

bb469577dcde6da3a9cdeedf150df2e5.png

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ripple is hopefully on the verge of a settlement with SEC! I'm betting on this happening with a coin price of $15AU. I've got 10000 coins sitting and waiting. A correction will then come into play and will hopefully sit between $8-10 and will slowly increase at a steady rate over the course of next year.

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Catboy I know it sounds crazy but do research on XRP don't miss out because it will be alot of crying people here that seen the warnings but never tried to get involved, of course if you under 18 there's nothing you can do since exchanges require I.D+18 years of age now unlike the old days

Do yourself a favour and do some research on Ripple/xrp. A month from now and it will probably be too late.
Yes indeed it will be way too late

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Catboy I know it sounds crazy but do research on XRP don't miss out because it will be alot of crying people here that seen the warnings but never tried to get involved, of course if you under 18 there's nothing you can do since exchanges require I.D+18 years of age now unlike the old days

Yes indeed it will be way too late
I am bit older than 18, but I am not really interested in a coin with history like XRP. What’s the benefits over your average coin?

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am bit older than 18, but I am not really interested in a coin with history like XRP. What’s the benefits over your average coin?

This coin is purposely suppressed until the Sec case is settled and the great reset happens. XRP will be 4 digits when the new financial system is in place that when the Great Reset starts, every currency will run off XRPL. The IMF and World bank will be push their weight behind XRP. They will collapse the USD on purpose to bring the new XRP system into play its all planned

Reactions: laudern

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I see you guys talking about XRP, but not explaining why it matters. Nor are you talking about the issues surrounding that company. Not suspicious at all.

Also... Wasn't the "great reset" supposed to happen much earlier this year? Sounds like your info isn't reliable.

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This coin is purposely suppressed until the Sec case is settled and the great reset happens. XRP will be 4 digits when the new financial system is in place that when the Great Reset starts, every currency will run off XRPL. The IMF and World bank will be push their weight behind XRP. They will collapse the USD on purpose to bring the new XRP system into play its all planned
Ok, so what about the lawsuit and the highly questionable company behind the coin?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: Kioku

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: Kioku

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Do yourself a favour and do some research on Ripple/xrp. A month from now and it will probably be too late.

I've heard this rhetoric consistently over the last 18 months but every time people make such a claim, nothing ever seems to happen.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1