Hacking XKOS&AceNSOS UnOfficial review

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had actually considered that. If they did do this, it was a brilliant move on their part. I doubt it though :P The reason I doubt it is because its based on a 2.4 cracked version, and if this was xecuter rebranding they would ship the latest.
Would they, though? Keeping the "cracked" version a few steps behind compels people to use the original.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So If Chinese got the cracked version, WHY IN THE WORLD we don't have a free SX OS yet? (We only need the XCI Loader part of it).
Just pay up, bud.

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So If Chinese got the cracked version, WHY IN THE WORLD we don't have a free SX OS yet? (We only need the XCI Loader part of it).
I don't think many devs care for it. Those who wanted xci loading probably already bought SX OS or one of these clones, while everyone else already has alternative methods for playing backups. It's not something that's really worth all the effort at this point, so most devs will probably prefer working on projects that they're actually interested in. Maybe someone will release a free xci loader down the line, but I don't think their minutes of fame will last that long.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think many devs care for it. Those who wanted xci loading probably already bought SX OS or one of these clones, while everyone else already has alternative methods for playing backups. It's not something that's really worth all the effort at this point, so most devs will probably prefer working on projects that they're actually interested in. Maybe someone will release a free xci loader down the line, but I don't think their minutes of fame will last that long.
Even after proving that XCI alone wont get you banned since is safer that NSP.

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even after proving that XCI alone wont get you banned since is safer that NSP.
I have a second switch in the house for online play, so it's not really an issue for me. Even if we disregard my experience, lots of people stay offline or use 90DNS for backups. It's not that hard to avoid getting banned, and most people don't even care at this point; they know the risks beforehand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)