OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
This project is for translate Xenosaga 1+2 NDS to 2 languages
Spanish & English (2 separate patches)
so I need a japanese translator (the previous translator quits without a solid reason)

State of Project

Graphics:0%
Text & Objectives: 4% Esp 0% Eng
Menus:0%

Project Members/Mission
xenokain: English Adaptation
GreenLanternX (myself): Spanish Adaptation/Adaptacion al Español ; Testing
automatic translators & kanji/romaji translators: basic translation from japanese (better than nothing)

Tools
NDStool to pack/unpack files
madedit (hexeditor)
Desmume
DSLite with Acekard
XenoTranslatorPHP (homemade app design FOR Xenosaga 1+2 ,by myself)

Have a nice day

October 8th
Updated Project Members/Mission , status T&O 2%->4% Spanish
June 23th 2013
Update new tool designed

Reactions: BAHIM Z 360

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Good luck with the project, there's already a group working on it (The Romhacking Aerie), but I guess dif people translate things differently (besides, their translation is only English AFAIK.

Well, a lot of people want that game translated so I'm sure you'll get a few helpers soon enough.

greenlanternx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Good luck with the project, there's already a group working on it (The Romhacking Aerie), but I guess dif people translate things differently (besides, their translation is only English AFAIK.

Well, a lot of people want that game translated so I'm sure you'll get a few helpers soon enough.
I already knew the other project , but they don't have any update since january (and that was about another project)

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck to you. It would be great to finally see a full English translation.
It's gonna be a lot of work. If you're up for it, we will be here to support you.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

I already knew the other project , but they don't have any update since january (and that was about another project)
Yeah, they usually only update once a year, at most twice if they have anything important to announce, regarding the translating scene, they're one of the groups I respect the most in that regard, they might not update often, but they always deliver (unless something happens, but when it does, they announce it right away). As for the update itself, it was a global update, it also talked about the game saying that it was going along, just would take a while.

Anyway, if you already knew that, good luck then, it's a pretty big game from what I recall, so it'll take a while, good luck. ^^

vanhyde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This project is for translate Xenosaga 1+2 NDS to 2 languages
Spanish & English (2 separate patches)
so I need a japanese translator (the previous translator quits without a solid reason)

State of Project

Spanish:
Text & Objectives: 2%

English:
Text & Objectives: 0% (But, I can translate the spanish part to english, in no time)

Have a nice day

yeah aerie already make big progress about the game

its very hard to start from scratch i think
maybe you could join them

but if you insist do anew project, i cant say anything but good luck and god speed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8