XenoBlade stuck at loading screen x0

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by wolven9, Nov 29, 2011.

Nov 29, 2011
  1. wolven9
    OP

Member wolven9 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Every time i try to play Xenoblade it gets stuck on the loading screen after u load a save. But the funny thing is, i played a few hours of this game when it came out a few months ago and it worked fine. Ok so im using Usb Loader GX and ive installed ios36 then installed D2x V6 to ios248 with a base of 56. Then i installed it agian for 247 with a base of 57. Still stuck on the loading screen =/ Ive even tried loading it on ios 222, 247, 248, 249 and 250 and nothing seems to work. What am i doing wrong?

2. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    It could hang for two different reasons:

1. Black screen when launching : Force NTSC in your loader setting.
    2. Displaying "Waiting reading disc" (or something like that), directly when launching the game : force english in your loader setting. (english, or any language available in your backup).

3. wolven9
    OP

United States
    No it doesn't hang at either of those screens. I just stays on the loading screen with the sword right after u choose a save file.

4. Cyan

France
    Ah, then it's not normal.
    Did you try to patch anything from the iso, like texture swapping, map swapping, etc.?

First, disable Ocarina patch if you have any.
    Does it load correctly if you start a new game? Maybe the save is corrupted.
    Or if it can't find the data to load from your current save, it could be a corrupted iso (if you still have the full iso, try recreating the wbfs file).

5. wolven9
    OP

United States
    No its none of that lol well except it could possibly be a corrupted iso. But if i burn a new iso to a disc then the game loads just fine (I deleted the original iso off my pc after adding it to my hard drive a few months ago).

6. Cyan

France
    none of that?
    What about the "Start a new game" option ? Did it work or not?

If it didn't work either, it's most probably the ISO.
    If you have the game on a working disc, you can try to dump your disc again using an USBloader, or even on your computer with WiiBackupManager (it can read Wii burned disc image).

I don't think it's IOS or USBloader related, as you already played it and the game is launching fine.
    If making a new dump doesn't help, then I really don't know and can't help you more, Sorry.

7. wolven9
    OP

United States
    Ok I installed it from the working disc and it works fine now running from the HD =D It seems like it was just a corrupt file lol. Thank you for your help =]