Hacking Xenoblade PAL version

BONG4002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Karpo_007 said:
I'm using CFG loader and every Cios I've tried boots the game fine, but in game it keeps telling me to reconnect the nunchuck once in a while. No other game does this so I doubt it's a controller issue. I've tried Cios d2x base 56&57 and hermes 222 base 57.

Same here, also CFG, i was wondering if the nunchuk was broken but you have also te same problem so i think its maybe cIOS related?

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm running the latest version of USB Loader GX. I get a loading message followed by a dis read error. Ideas? It's been a while since I've run USB Loader GX, and I forgot how to check which ios I'm running off. I believe I have Hermes 223 installed.

EDIT: Figured it out. Went to the disc load options and changed Game IOS from -1 (which is global) to 222.

Seems to be working now. I really hope this comes to the Us so I can buy a copy. We need to convince Nintendo to release more quality games to the states or get rid of region locking.

Retrovertigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing this at the moment burnt to disc on a Pal Wii with wiikey 1 installed and on 3.2E firmware. If I wanted to try playing of an HDD, other than installing the loader, is there anything else I need to install as well? Thanks

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You also need a cIOS to allow USB access in-game.
Installing a d2x v6 based on IOS56 in slot 249 is just fine enough.
Check d2x or modmii topic's first page to see how to install this cIOS.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starzboy77 said:
Do any USB Loaders run this game? I've tried 4 and none work. I get to the screen that says "Reading Disk" and it hangs... Using 249 v56 I believe. All other games I've tried work.

You need another version of the game, it's probably a bad rip, I downloaded one and it was bad...I went and found another place to get the game and it plays fine I scrubbed it my self! Plays on CFG 70 249, CFG 70 222 and USB Loader GX 2.2.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i haven't had time to load it and check for myself, but i'm going to assume that my uneek+di will handle it just fine.

Nestor.Elias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those having problems with the game, one poster suggested reformatting your USB partition into FAT32 before reformatting it back to WBFS. I'd gone through every configuration known to man on CIOS before trying this out and had all but given up when I tried this as a last desperate move. It worked.
smile.gif
Just a heads-up for those who are scratching their heads.

Retrovertigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
You also need a cIOS to allow USB access in-game.
Installing a d2x v6 based on IOS56 in slot 249 is just fine enough.
Check d2x or modmii topic's first page to see how to install this cIOS.

Thanks for your help yet again. Got it working
smile.gif

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nestor.Elias said:
For those having problems with the game, one poster suggested reformatting your USB partition into FAT32 before reformatting it back to WBFS. I'd gone through every configuration known to man on CIOS before trying this out and had all but given up when I tried this as a last desperate move. It worked.
smile.gif
Unless you got a really old cios (wan

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PsyBlade said:
Nestor.Elias said:
smile.gif
Unless you got a really old cios (wan

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe totally off-topic but what happens if I burn an Wii iso on DVD-R DL without layer break set? The game will hang at some point or it doesn't work at all?

I have an Wii with uLoader and an external optic drive installed.

cr235

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mine keeps freezing after i click start new game... any ideas?

Posts merged

mine keeps freezing after i click start new game... any ideas?

Nestor.Elias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PsyBlade said:
Nestor.Elias said:
smile.gif
Unless you got a really old cios (wan WBFS and it did. (Prior to that I'd tried Rev21, 20, and 17, all to no avail.)

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nestor.Elias said:
smile.gif

I left my external alone just defragged it...lol but no mines a FAT32 with a WBFS folder and the games still runs fine, what I think it is its just that each person has a different setup on there Wii, its just a matter of finding out what's actually is gonna make the game work. Like I mentioned before in the post above I had to re-downloaded the game before it actually worked and I haven't had any problems with it yet well over 10 hours in almost, cheers
tongue.gif

Briar36

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game keeps freezing during a certain cutscene and I can't get around it. The game prompts you to save, then when you load the save it starts the cutscene that I can't get through.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...