Hacking Xenoblade chronicles random freezes

MonradoTheConcernCitizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
when I started playing this game, It runs smooth until some cut-scenes just freezes until the remote not responding. I thought it was normal until I (somehow) beat a certain boss (I will not tell what boss it is because it will spoil for some) then the game was in the loading screen(a monado sword in the lower right loading screen) and it just load like forever. I didnt test it for 30 mins to load.

the problem now was:
-the random freezes for every cut-scenes
-the long loading

I use usb loader gx with fat32 flash drive. I've played Legend of Zelda-twilight princes, star wars-the force unleashed I and II and Final fantasy crystal chronicles-crystal bearers with no problem at all. but this game?

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes the games have problems with certian loaders. There's nothing that can really fix it.

Have you tested to see if it works fine on the disc channel, and not USB Loader?

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded it. I dont have the disc. But if you mean to burn the game, I dont have the disc channel

Well it either sounds like it's a problem with the game, or your USB Drive. If you do not have the disc channel to load up game discs your pretty much doomed to play that game from now on.

Compatible USB Devices with USB Loader: (Make sure all work for best compabillity)
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Devices_Compatibility_List

Compatible Games with USB Loader:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Game_Compatibility_Table/X#Navbar

Are you using the NTSC Version of the game (American Version?)

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes Its NTSC, and the flash drive is very compatible(san disk cruiser 16GB)

Strange. I don't really see why it shouldn't work. If you can get the disc again somehow I would highly recommend uninstalling the game, and reinstalling it.

I can't really see why it's doing this. The only thing I think that's wrong is that you somehow got a "glitched", or "corrupted" version of the game which is why I wanted you to test it on the Disc Channel.

Let me see if it takes up any IOS's

Edit: Try changing the game langluge. Doing so may allow the game to work. However if you do not want to do this read below;

It seems like there is a problem with the game dumping information onto your System threw USB Loader. I would recommend getting a new wbfs folder with the same things on it. Its likely the game had gotten corrupted from deleteing games on your HDD.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-xenoblade-chronicles-i-had-it-working-now-its-not.315965/

Last edited by petethepug,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.