Gaming Xenoblade Chronicles Hype Thread!

hanibel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
RoMee said:
hanibel said:
You as well as this RoMee guy are short-minded idiots, that aren't able to differentiate. There is a huge difference in pirating a crappy mp3 and pirating a rare and good game, that needs to be supported to keep a specific genre alive in the west. According to your short-minded opionions I guess every human being with an internet connection is a dirt pirate, huh?

lol..do you even know the meaning of priacy

pirating is pirating...it shouldn't be too hard to understand that, even for you

delete all your shit you pirated, than come and preach you crap, until then you're just a dirty pirate like everyone else...hypocrite
Sorry but..you didn't get it. My claim stands --> short-minded individual.

(Yes I deliberately insulted you and I will continue to insult you simply because I don't like stupid and arrogant people like you).

Forever Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cacildo said:
ITS FINALLY HEEERE!!!

5437.png

Sorry. Wrong thread
rofl.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ColdAshes said:
OMG!Talk about a pointless argument people are going to pirate games whether you like it or not stop spamming the thread and i dont know maybe actually talk about the game!
Personally I think people who preach that it's wrong and people who don't care are both ignorant and should be punished. Why? Because the spam crap like the stuff in this thread and are both probably wrong, likely hypocritical, and tend to be biased anyway, as is what I'm seeing in this thread. Plus the arguements each party fires at each other is rather baseless almost all the time, and thus circular arguments are formed.

So guys, STFU. For me. Please. It's time to re-rail this thread into the paradise that is Xenoblade, piracy is irrelevant.

ganon45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hanibel said:
ganon45 said:
RoMee said:
deros said:
wolffangalchemist said:
nah.. most people are ignorant as how to pirate games, you would be surprised how much of a small margin piracy is.
also on supporting devs, i refuse to pay the cash this will cost to import to the US when NoA could have easily brought Xenoblade over here, had they done that i would have bought this in a heart beat, it's not often a great rpg game like this comes to the wii and comes out of japan, so heck yeah NoA ever decides to bring it our way i'll snatch it up at my local retailer.
not to mention you'd have to hack your system to play it on a ntsc console anyway(big no no if you ask big N's advice) or buy a pal console and a pal supporting tv set(bat shit retarded to have to do this for just 2 or 3 games).
This is, quite honestly, a stupid line of thinking. With not buying Xenoblade you aren't punishing NoA - they don't care and they don't have anything to do with the game anyway. The people you are punishing are Monolith Soft, who spent years developing the game, and NoE, who went out and localized the text and voice heaviest Nintendo game to date. It's an expensive endavour that needs to be supported - especially because of the circumstances. NoE won't do the same thing again if Xenoblade can't recoup the localization costs, which means that you would shoot yourself in your very own foot. And don't make the mistake to think it's "Nintendo". NoA and NoE are two entirely different companies.

Blaming NoA is the laziest excuse for piracy ever.

I can live with people pirating because they are too lazy to spend money, and I can live with people pirating because they want to play a great game early. I can't live with people who make up silly excuses for why they are pirating.

Okay buddy, you don't like piracy, good for you, no one gives a shit.
your opinion is noted

I pirate because I can, who's gonna stop me?

edit:
same goes for you hanibel

Personally people like you guys are hypocrites...Like you never pirate a single shit online.

I know huh. People register to a website that highly features content that "back-up" friendly, yet wanna act all self-righteous. They should practice what they preach and delete just about every rom and iso file on their computers. As well as every mp3 they have as well. So if you have any pirated media on your computer then you shouldn't be talking, regardless if it's "only a couple" of files.

You as well as this RoMee guy are short-minded idiots, that aren't able to differentiate. There is a huge difference in pirating a crappy mp3 and pirating a rare and good game, that needs to be supported to keep a specific genre alive in the west. According to your short-minded opionions I guess every human being with an internet connection is a dirt pirate, huh?

No there is no different idiot. Pirating is pirating. That's like me saying there's a difference between me breaking your window with a brick and breaking it with a rod, or stealing your jewelry, vs. stealing money.. You're a delusional idiot and a hypocrite.

ganon45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
ColdAshes said:
OMG!Talk about a pointless argument people are going to pirate games whether you like it or not stop spamming the thread and i dont know maybe actually talk about the game!
Personally I think people who preach that it's wrong and people who don't care are both ignorant and should be punished. Why? Because the spam crap like the stuff in this thread and are both probably wrong, likely hypocritical, and tend to be biased anyway, as is what I'm seeing in this thread. Plus the arguements each party fires at each other is rather baseless almost all the time, and thus circular arguments are formed.

So guys, STFU. For me. Please. It's time to re-rail this thread into the paradise that is Xenoblade, piracy is irrelevant.

you mean preachy like this.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NahuelDS said:
(trying to be on-topic)
there is online mode in xenoblade?
No, sadly it isn't.

@ganon Wow...amazing come back, it oozes style, creativity, and aggressiveness that the normal person could never dream of melding into such an amazing 1-2.

hanibel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
ganon45 said:
No there is no different idiot. Pirating is pirating. That's like me saying there's a difference between me breaking your window with a brick and breaking it with a rod, or stealing your jewelry, vs. stealing money.. You're a delusional idiot and a hypocrite.
I feel kinda sorry for you. It must me tough to be so stupid.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
One last chance, stay on topic or don't post at all. Any more fighting like this will not be tolerated.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wonder if NoA eventually decide to release it, if they would redub it with american voice actors.

They'd probably do that and remove the japanese dub and the other subtitles.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Wonder if NoA eventually decide to release it, if they would redub it with american voice actors.

They'd probably do that and remove the japanese dub and the other subtitles.
except the spanish and french ones

QUOTE"Xenoblade is hands-down the Wii’s best JRPG, and arguably the most competent and refreshing example of the genre this generation."
- Games™ (9/10)

"Xenoblade Chronicles is the best Japanese RPG of this generation."
- IGN (9/10)

"The best Japanese role-player of the current generation and a big step forwards for the genre in terms of accessibility and ambition."
- Metro (9/10)

"Monolith Soft’s grand Xenoblade Chronicles has arrived, bringing with it a sterling soundtrack, a phenomenal visual impact, vast amount of customisation, intriguing story and massive value for money. With it definitely proving itself to be of the highest calibre on Wii it is time for RPG fans to take a stand and show their appreciation for this sublime classic."
- Cubed3 (10/10)

Reggie-Fils-Aime's-ABC-Interview.jpg
hahahaha lol!

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I would point out, there are other reasons to want a torrent to crop up besides piracy. I have the game ordered from game.co.uk (they ship to the US, YAY), but I will still download it the minute a legit torrent appears, I can't wait a week and a half for my order to arrive, I need this game NOW!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol