Gaming Hacking Xenoblade chronicles DE, Save editing.

Siegfried-Sc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
I've recently been trying a bunch of stuff for Xeno DE save and found Dunban equipment entry.

So from what I understand the adress for the weapon and armor that equipped are based on your actual inventory.

With that on the mind it was possible for me to make equip Dunban with Monado Rex.

I've injected the super starter save file from eevee project to get both of monado rex since I still didn't the inventory adress but yeah that's its starting to get good, with this method I've keep both Dunban monado.
The one from the sword valley who has the unbeatable VI jewel on and the other on the mekons attack.

There's still a little catch on equipping those monado back to Dunban, they lock its weapon slot making impossible to changing again without hex editing.

I need to find a way to remove the restriction or to have a quick editor on the switch.

I'm now looking for other characters adress since it's separated and trying to keep shulk junk sword.

And yeah I don't know shit about hex editing I've tried to change a lot of value by comparing two save file where dunban had just a different weapon equipped and compare the value in HxD.

I've tried asking for help on the eevee server where the guy who did edit and put both of monado rex into the main game but lmao he never responded back.

So yeah if you want to do something, better doing by yourself.

Attachments

• 2021122622404400-8625352D7931559E8BE3042D46DE9738.jpg
    2021122622404400-8625352D7931559E8BE3042D46DE9738.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_20211226_224420.jpg
    IMG_20211226_224420.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 165

Siegfried-Sc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
I think it would be more interesting to have Alvis, Mumkhar, and Dickson as permanent characters
*Edit*
Actually understood where the party adress where and was able to change

There's an 1 years old thread for the xeno save adress where someone did a quick editor for swapping characters

gbatemp.net/threads/xenoblade-de-save-address.566720/

But since I don't understand anything about hex editing and simply have done what I done with pure try and retry but if interested you can check it out

Last edited by Siegfried-Sc,

Siegfried-Sc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
So after 2 years, Im going back at it again and now I have fully identified all the Party Art for any art changement like the glitch with art inheritance and starting now to do equipement edit like this with fiora

so it's going pretty good

• Love
Reactions: FengTimo

FengTimo

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
So after 2 years, Im going back at it again and now I have fully identified all the Party Art for any art changement like the glitch with art inheritance and starting now to do equipement edit like this with fiora

so it's going pretty good

Hello, you don't know how to make your "Custom Gem", in one of the posts, I saw a man say that he could make a custom gem, I wondered how it could be done. I will be very grateful for any information, since I don't even understand how everyone edits the save.

Siegfried-Sc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello, you don't know how to make your "Custom Gem", in one of the posts, I saw a man say that he could make a custom gem, I wondered how it could be done. I will be very grateful for any information, since I don't even understand how everyone edits the save.
Custom gem ? If you mean like having like like 100% hp plus, I don't it's possible through HeX editing.
I can only edit slot to add a pre-existing item that is in the database like unbeatable 6, Just need to find the ID and the Item adress and it's doable but for costum like having 2 effect on 1 gems it's unknown subject for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Is that why you're posting a lot of food on your profile?