Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

JamesRouselle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a completed future redeemed save ?
here is a fullsave for both XC3 and the Future Redeemed DLC
the XC3 save is near 100 percent with all classes unlocked and most ascensions done. The future redeemed one is near 100 percent too. Weather change is unlocked in FR.

the folder is a mess with multiple saves and I'm not sure which is which. make sure to back up your own saves. If you are just wishing to watch the cutscenes-- in this game not all spoken line story events are in the event theater. There may be context missing for some things.

Attachments

• xc3dlcfullsaves.zip
    966.4 KB · Views: 83

Pablo90x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Known Yuzu issue, you could try the Emu Scaler Enabler with Ryujinx fix and see if it fixes those.
Unfortunately this fix does not apply to yuzu problem.
Thank you very much for clearing this topic, didn't noticed those lines at all while playing up to this point... guess I will stick to theboy's 2K + remove scaler mods for now, maybe there will be any method to solve yuzu scaling issue some day :)

ReiSakisaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I smashed my head against the wall for two days and was about to brute-force the whole thing. But I finally managed to make the 32:9 ultrawide aspect ratio mod to work for 2.0.0. Here it is for anyone who wanted it:

[Ultrawide32:9 v2.0.0]
04090000 00EB64CC 1E219017

Reactions: jmsalal

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the XC3 save is near 100 percent with all classes unlocked and most ascensions done. The future redeemed one is near 100 percent too. Weather change is unlocked in FR.

the folder is a mess with multiple saves and I'm not sure which is which. make sure to back up your own saves. If you are just wishing to watch the cutscenes-- in this game not all spoken line story events are in the event theater. There may be context missing for some things.
Hey would you be able to confirm which save is for FR and also what is missing to make it 100%?
As I would like to test if I can just specifically take that save slot and overwrite mine

N4verm1nd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I smashed my head against the wall for two days and was about to brute-force the whole thing. But I finally managed to make the 32:9 ultrawide aspect ratio mod to work for 2.0.0. Here it is for anyone who wanted it:

[Ultrawide32:9 v2.0.0]
04090000 00EB64CC 1E219017
Thanks! But isn't it boring to play with the stretched UI? That is why I use 21:9, even with my 32:9 screen.

edale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How the game runs this days with a RX580 8G any feedback for some1 who have it and play all the game ?!?!
I played the entire base game with an RX 480 8GB, though I've since upgraded to an RTX 3060.

With the Emu Scaler Enabler mod I was able to go as high as 3x resolution, without the 60 fps mod, and maintain 30 FPS in most areas, with nowhere really dropping below 20-25 fps once all the shaders for an area were compiled.

The 60 FPS mods weren't worth it, since I couldn't really get more than 35-40 FPS with them, and it introduced some graphical stuttering in game-engine cutscenes (not pre-rendered). I think this may have actually been a CPU bottleneck though, as I still get the graphical stuttering if I try to use the 60 FPS mod in Future Redeemed with my 3060. My CPU is an i5-7600K (not overclocked).

I played with Yuzu using Vulkan, though in the Pentalas region I needed to switch to OpenGL in Ryujinx (as pretty much all AMD GPU users did), as the extreme graphical glitches make that area completely unplayable with Vulkan (so I had to deal with 10-15 FPS in that area in Ryujinx). It's possible Pentalas has been fixed since then, but some of the issues I've been hearing from AMD users in Future Redeemed leads me to think not.

You may get some audio desync in pre-rendered cutscenes, but some playing with the settings should fix that up (look at the audio engine setting, and test the different settings out if you get this issue). Alternately the desync should be gone on a second watching of the cutscene (it's caused by shader compilation).

TLDR: You should be fine, and easily able to get a smooth 30 fps, but if you try the 60 FPS mod keep an eye on the actual FPS you're getting (remember, a smooth and consistent 30 FPS is better than an FPS that is higher but constantly jumps around), and if you start getting graphical stuttering drop that mod. You may need to jump emulators in the Pentalas region though (if you get to the point where there's a Colonly under a giant waterfall, then you know your in the area that had the graphical problems).

Reactions: Starlickz

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

question:
1. Which save is that of FR?
2. Are saves for XBC3 and XBC3FR different?
As I don't want to overwrite my XBC3 save as it is a 100% save with everything complete.

jmsalal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since updating both game and patches to 2.00, Ryujinx has started compressing the characters and text from the sides with all aspect ratios except 21:9. The problem with that is the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen. I'm not having this problem with Yuzu. Though, I get a much more stable framerate out of Ryujinx and all around better performance. Both emus are running FW 16.0.2 w/ updated prods. Both are also using theboy's 2.00 patches Emu Scaler Enabler, Improved DOF, Shadows, Level of Detail, Remove Chromatic Aberration, Motion Blur, Outlines, and have toggled 21'9 patch on and off w/o solving the problem. Does anyone know of a fix for Ryujinx, or am I missing a setting?

JamesRouselle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question:
1. Which save is that of FR?
2. Are saves for XBC3 and XBC3FR different?
As I don't want to overwrite my XBC3 save as it is a 100% save with everything complete.
just move your saves out of the save directory folder into a different folder on your desktop or something. FR shares the same directory. the saves for FR are different, like Torna, its in a separate main menu. The zip I posted is my entire save directory for both FR and XC3.

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh, so basically the save for XBC3 shares the same save as XBC3FR?
Would you happen to know how many saves you have on the standard game? that would differentiate the saves

edale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, so basically the save for XBC3 shares the same save as XBC3FR?
Would you happen to know how many saves you have on the standard game? that would differentiate the saves

Assuming you haven't made a FR save yourself yet:

Make a copy of your saves.
Put the new saves in the save folder.
Paste a copy of your saves over the new saves.

And that's how you use the FR saves from the post while keeping all your original saves from the main game.

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Known Yuzu issue, you could try the Emu Scaler Enabler with Ryujinx fix and see if it fixes those.

I kinda doubt that this is a yuzu issue this is how the emu scaler enabler looks for me in yuzu at 2x in the exact same spot https://ibb.co/jWrNG7W no stripes so it's probably something else maybe some driver bug or something like that.

Last edited by tet666,

WhistleBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried to play Xenoblade 3 on Ryujinx but i've been experiencing extreme stutter. Turned off all mods, lowered all settings, still have freezing stutters that can last up to 3 seconds, and im still in the first battle

GhostRiderYo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thank you for pointing that out, I had a couple pointers switched up, it has been updated and should work now. I completed the game with it with only noticing 1 glitch where Nikol and Glimmers hair will move rapidly in two cutscenes.
60FPS FR started to crash with Ether gathering, was normal before 3575 EA Yuzu =(

edale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried to play Xenoblade 3 on Ryujinx but i've been experiencing extreme stutter. Turned off all mods, lowered all settings, still have freezing stutters that can last up to 3 seconds, and im still in the first battle
Sounds like OpenGL shader compilation to me.

Try switching to Vulkan.

Also try Yuzu with Vulkan. With both an AMD RX 480 and a Nvidia RTX 3060 I had better performance with Yuzu than Ryujinx for Xenoblade 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: