Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eiffel2018
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 135,526
  • Replies Replies 846
  • Likes Likes 140
like did you bother to spend even 10 seconds looking in the thread before asking? there are people here with legit questions waiting for answers.
Actually I don't know what the problem is.

First you can check if it's a game setting, for example take a look on the other people's game-play videos

Second, you may need to have the avatar/icon really unlocked in color to get the full functionality of the class



Always use the entire set of cheats, not just 1 or 2
#27 shows most actions/skills, that originally can or cannot be used



By the way, 40 hours is not really a problem,

For this game, I played it for about 200 hours (probably half of the time was just standing while I developed the cheat) and replayed it twice in mid game due to quest broken
 
Last edited by Eiffel2018,
  • Like
Reactions: Architerra
Actually I don't know what the problem is.
Firstly You may check is it the game setting, e.g. check the game play video by the others
Secondly, you may need to made the Avatar/Icon really unlock with coloured, in order to get the full function of that class

Always use whole set of cheats instead of only 1 or 2

and the #27 shows most Acts/Skill that can be used or cannot be used originally
I am actually really sorry, I shouldn't of posted for help here because I am using YuZu and I seen that these cheats dont even support yuzu, my cheats happened from another thread with kaitos cheats. And no all 6 characters have all 12 of my current classes unlocked and rank 10, and ALL 6 characters have EXACTLY the same master arts
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Architerra
I am actually really sorry, I shouldn't of posted for help here because I am using YuZu and I seen that these cheats dont even support yuzu, my cheats happened from another thread with kaitos cheats. And no all 6 characters have all 12 of my current classes unlocked and rank 10, and ALL 6 characters have EXACTLY the same master arts
Have you get 5 "crown" on the class info?
Likely need a mastered 20LV, so that you can get use totally (2 normal acts + 2 skills + 1 talent act) when you are using the other class

for version 1.0
[#27.Can use most Acts and Skills]
040E0000 002745C0 D503201F
040E0000 002745F0 D503201F
040E0000 002747BC D503201F
040E0000 002747D4 D503201F
040E0000 00274714 D503201F
040E0000 00274884 D503201F

for version 1.1
[#27. Can use most Acts and Skills]
040E0000 00275438 D503201F
040E0000 00275468 D503201F
040E0000 00275634 D503201F
040E0000 0027564C D503201F
040E0000 0027558C D503201F
040E0000 002756FC D503201F

try to add on of them in yuzu
 
Last edited by Eiffel2018,
Yes, as I know, that cheat "items don't decrease" is produced by Kaito B at 91tvg.com, and he made a solution to clear that items by another cheat.
That's out of this topic. So, where you found the cheat, you may go there.
Thing is, I found this cheat in the cheats hunter discord, and the updated file that includes the bug fix is not there yet. Do you or anybody else have that specific fix?
 
Have you get 5 "crown" on the class info?
Likely need a mastered 20LV, so that you can get use totally 1 or 2 acts when you are the other class

for version 1.0
[#27.Can use most Acts and Skills]
040E0000 002745C0 D503201F
040E0000 002745F0 D503201F
040E0000 002747BC D503201F
040E0000 002747D4 D503201F
040E0000 00274714 D503201F
040E0000 00274884 D503201F

for version 1.1
[#27. Can use most Acts and Skills]
040E0000 00275438 D503201F
040E0000 00275468 D503201F
040E0000 00275634 D503201F
040E0000 0027564C D503201F
040E0000 0027558C D503201F
040E0000 002756FC D503201F

try to add on of them in yuzu
thank you this worked!
 
Hey guys, I'm having an issue. So, I cannot do Alexandria's ascension quest. I believe this is because there is one side quest in Colony Iota that I have not done. The problem is, I believe, this quest activates once you spend your
Colony Iota Goods, which, due to "items don't decrease" cheat, I have unlimited amount of them. Because I cannot spend them anymore (I did all the collectaepedia quests related to these items), the side quest does not pop up. Is there a way to fix this? Otherwise other related quests are going to be blocked as well :/
I have leftovers Goods and I can do the quest, you need to have her in your party and then look for the ? mark in Colony Iota.
Besides, once you're done with the quest you get more Goods anyway.
 
I have leftovers Goods and I can do the quest, you need to have her in your party and then look for the ? mark in Colony Iota.
Besides, once you're done with the quest you get more Goods anyway.
I know, I have tried doing that but the ? mark does not appear. The issue is that before Alexandria's ascension quest there is another side quest related to Colony Iota goods. The problem is that, because the "items don't decrease" cheat, the game thinks that I have not spent any of those items and the side quest does not pop up. Kaito B, one of the cheat creators, has created a fix for that problem, but I cannot access it :/
 
I know, I have tried doing that but the ? mark does not appear. The issue is that before Alexandria's ascension quest there is another side quest related to Colony Iota goods. The problem is that, because the "items don't decrease" cheat, the game thinks that I have not spent any of those items and the side quest does not pop up. Kaito B, one of the cheat creators, has created a fix for that problem, but I cannot access it :/
It is a cheat alike to my ### Set "Art of Flow" to be 1

You may try this one
[### Clear an item ID#868, for v1.1.0(v65536)]
080E0000 02308FD8 D65F03C0 79401920
080E0000 02308FD0 79001920 52800000
080E0000 02308FC8 54000061 6B08001F
080E0000 02308FC0 52810D00 79400128
040E0000 004BDB64 94792D17

If it damage to the game, reboot your switch and try one more.
 
I know, I have tried doing that but the ? mark does not appear. The issue is that before Alexandria's ascension quest there is another side quest related to Colony Iota goods. The problem is that, because the "items don't decrease" cheat, the game thinks that I have not spent any of those items and the side quest does not pop up. Kaito B, one of the cheat creators, has created a fix for that problem, but I cannot access it :/

Are the goods key items or materials
 
It is a cheat alike to my ### Set "Art of Flow" to be 1

You may try this one
[### Clear an item ID#868, for v1.1.0(v65536)]
080E0000 02308FD8 D65F03C0 79401920
080E0000 02308FD0 79001920 52800000
080E0000 02308FC8 54000061 6B08001F
080E0000 02308FC0 52810D00 79400128
040E0000 004BDB64 94792D17

If it damage to the game, reboot your switch and try one more.
Yeeees, this fixed it!!! Thank you very much!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Beesh
The Soulhacker achievement cheat is not permanent.
My game crashes after a while and when I restart I noticed that the skill achievement is the same as when before I turn on the cheat.
 
The Soulhacker achievement cheat is not permanent.
My game crashes after a while and when I restart I noticed that the skill achievement is the same as when before I turn on the cheat.
Only soulhacker skill/acts have been enhanced, completed the achievement forever
(not learnt)

There are not cheat to learn the soulhacker' skills/acts
we need to use #27 or find out the monster and kill twice
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8bitNoble
Only soulhacker skill/acts have been enhanced, completed the achievement forever
(not learnt)

There are not cheat to learn the soulhacker' skills/acts
we need to use #27 or find out the monster and kill twice
Yes I understand, I only used #28 I didn't use #27.
The skill achievement reset after crashing.
Will try again by closing the game properly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eiffel2018
Yes I understand, I only used #28 I didn't use #27.
The skill achievement reset after crashing.
Will try again by closing the game properly.
No problem when closing properly.
Might be other reason.
One I could think of is that I add another skill by defeating a new unique monster,
will test again when face with another new unique monster.
 
So which of these threads are we supposed to follow for updates? We have two threads with codes being posted in.
 
Would it be possible to get a 100% drop rate cheat?
Or maybe a modifier that changes the food effect to 100% drop rate?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JrpgAddict

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86472
Threads:
7860
Messages:
42521
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News