Xenoblade Chronicles 2 E3 Trailer - Holiday 2017

Explore an endless ocean of clouds, where the last remnants of civilization live on the backs of colossal beasts called Titans. Experience the story of Rex and his new friend, Pyra, a mysterious being known as a Blade who grants him tremendous power. Together, search for Pyra’s long lost home Elysium, the ultimate paradise for all of humanity. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is coming to Nintendo Switch, Holiday 2017.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Looks to me that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is unrelated to the previous games. With the original announcement, I thought the giant tree was Frontier Village, but that doesn't seem to be the case with the latest trailer. I think it'll be a stand-alone game that wants to recapture some of the spirit of the original moreso than X.
But the title implies that it's a direct sequel to the first game.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the title implies that it's a direct sequel to the first game.
I should point out that the director of Xenoblade worked on the Final Fantasy games back in the day, which, despite being named in such manner, were not direct sequels. I think the name here is meant to tell us that it's going back more to the style of game that the original Xenoblade was than X.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
honestly, no big Xenoblade fan BUT Xenoblade 2 looks great to my taste.
i love the overall look of it EXCEPT the main hero, we have some kid as the main hero (and the style of him is frikkin hideous) this is just my opinion though.

and they have him use that big boob'd girl as his 'sword' ?

i like the concept, but i don't think i'll get it until it goes for very cheap.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person