ROM Hack Xenoblade Chronicles 2 100% Complete Save

Hero Q8

OP
Trophies
XP
This is my save the game Completed 2 times over 320 hours play you can also start New Game Plus with it

All Characters 100%
Max Level
Enhance Arts Max Level
Affinity Charts Unlocked
Hidden Affinity Charts

Blades 100%
All Blades Unlocked ( Included NG+ Blade and DLC Blade )
All Blades Trust S+
All Blades Affinity Chart Unlocked
Have 85 Rare Common Blade ( Modded There Stats )

Items 100%
All Collectible
All Core Crystal
All Pouch Items
All Info Items
All Legendary Unrefined Cores
All Legendary Accessories
All Legendary Core Chips
All Key Item
All Clinders
All Treasure

Other 100%
Main Quest Complete
All Side Quest Complete
All Blade Quest Complete
All Merc Mission Complete
All Unique Monsters Defeated
Land On Challenge Completed On ( Easy, Normal, Custom, Chaos )

The Save Work On latest Update 2.0.2 with all DLC

Attachments

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2 100% 2.0.2.rar
    109.8 KB · Views: 2,569
Last edited by Hero Q8,

bluedart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks alot bro! You need to have bought the DLC for this to work though, right?
You do. I backed up my save, restored this one and now when I select either "Continue" "Events Theater" or "New Game Plus" it tells me "The downloadable content has been removed. Please redownload the content to continue playing your previously-saved game."

I just wanted this because it's taking up 14 ish gigs on my card and I didn't like it enough to play more than 30 hours of it, so I figured I'd just download a completed file and watch all the cutscenes in the Event Theatre. I wonder if there are any non DLC 100%s out there?

Hero Q8

OP
Trophies
XP
You do. I backed up my save, restored this one and now when I select either "Continue" "Events Theater" or "New Game Plus" it tells me "The downloadable content has been removed. Please redownload the content to continue playing your previously-saved game."

I just wanted this because it's taking up 14 ish gigs on my card and I didn't like it enough to play more than 30 hours of it, so I figured I'd just download a completed file and watch all the cutscenes in the Event Theatre. I wonder if there are any non DLC 100%s out there?

i do have a save with no dlc with 270 Hours play

Unknown27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have the same issue as everyone else. Tells me to redownload DLC to play New Game+ and view Events Theater. I even downloaded and used another users completed save from here:

Page 3 of the New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves thread (sorry, new user. Can't post links yet) ;)

It worked fine with no issues. Not sure what we all are missing. :huh: Different region perhaps?

Reactions: toto621

Shirakani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thanks for this awesome save... its great for ppl like me who just want to play through leisurely w/o the tiniest bit of grind or having to collect things and not worry about missing anything.

TheBootedCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I saw this thread and checked your save file. It's affected by a bug that changes some blade values by just looking at them in certain circumstances. You can fix the broken values with the new version that got released today.

TheBootedCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't have the time right now, but I'll try to get it done by the end of the weekend.

EDIT: Finally got time to do it, here is your save file. I didn't test it though, so it would be nice if someone could give feedback if it works or crashes when loading. :unsure:

Attachments

• bf2savefile.zip
    140.8 KB · Views: 765
Last edited by TheBootedCat,

JokerJoester

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the time right now, but I'll try to get it done by the end of the weekend.

EDIT: Finally got time to do it, here is your save file. I didn't test it though, so it would be nice if someone could give feedback if it works or crashes when loading. :unsure:

I have all the DLC as well and I am still getting the message with your save sadly.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what the deal is, but the save won't load for me either. I have the full game, latest update, the season pass and Torna. I have absolutely every little bit of DLC. Yet it still says to redownload the DLC. Doesn't make any sense.

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a perfect save but it doesn't load like everyone else stated above.
Can somebody please fix this issue that this save has? It would be great to NG+ with this 100% save T.T

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a perfect save but it doesn't load like everyone else stated above.
Can somebody please fix this issue that this save has? It would be great to NG+ with this 100% save T.T
I actually did manage to get this working, I just forgot to post back. You need the standalone Torna DLC too. No idea why. Even with all of the season pass stuff it didn't work, but I went and installed the Torna nsp and it loads now. Maybe try that?

Reactions: KingMuk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16