Hacking Xenoblade Chronicals X Pal to NTSC?

hollowtip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only show that there is a PAL official scene release for Xenoblade Chronicals X and I'm able to obtain it. However, I have an NTSC console.

Can I patch or modify the files to run this on my console? I looked at a few forum threads but couldn't find a definitive answer. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I only show that there is a PAL official scene release for Xenoblade Chronicals X and I'm able to obtain it. However, I have an NTSC console.

Can I patch or modify the files to run this on my console? I looked at a few forum threads but couldn't find a definitive answer. Any help is greatly appreciated.
The ntsc version works on my pal console... So maybe the other way around is true. Have you tried?

hollowtip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I haven't. I didn't see "region free" on the release but that's great news if it's true. I'll give it a shot, and I appreciate your reply.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, Loadiine forces the console to load the Mii Maker's files from the SD card, so the Wii U sees every game as if it was your original Mii Maker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)