Hacking Xecuter SX FAQ - Finally!

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Excellent! Will be using as soon as its cracked (and you know its either going to be cracked to strip the OS from any DRM , or an open source CFW will be release within a week)

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Assuming the OS will release before the Pro starts shipping, do you guys think they'll give the license to those who pre-ordered Pro to use until the dongle arrives? Or is the license in that case in the dongle itself? Because I'd buy the Pro but I'm pretty sure it'll be here in July or something.. So unless they'll give me my license while I wait, I'm going to go with the SX OS..
Thats my question too

D

Deletedmember448668

I personally don't give a damn about homebrew, I want to load Bbb dumps, that's enough for me.
Whats odd to me is how open people are about such things. I'm no saint here but I thought these forums were about homebrew, seems that that's no longer the case these days and mods could care less even after knowing exactly what Xecuter OS is for. I know I'll be crucified for this, sorry I prefer to support developers.

Reactions: Can and TAUSENN

CapitanSburro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm afraid, but I've read somewhere that you can use the dongle and jig for every switch, but you need a separate license for each switch
Yes that is correct. But I don't think that they will send a second OS code to who got the pro, the first is probably already loaded and "certified" on the dongle itself, once it's used the first time it will "register" the users switch; and for subsequent uses on different switches will require new licenses.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Whats odd to me is how open people are about such things. I'm no saint here but I thought these forums were about homebrew, seems that that's no longer the case these days and mods could care less even after knowing exactly what Xecuter OS is for. I know I'll be crucified for this, sorry I prefer to support developers.
I mean, loading backups is the main selling point of this product, if we want to play at "pretend why we're buying this" it's fine for me. I'm just being honest, I'm supporting TX, and supported nintendo through the years sinking cash on every single system they made.

Bitchplease

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm afraid, but I've read somewhere that you can use the dongle and jig for every switch, but you need a separate license for each switch

I am so sure i read the same thing. I dont believe its that way because of the faq but i read it somewhere, just false info

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Whats odd is seeing people that have no clue on what gbatemp was built on.....

You are in a board that piracy was always open like that... It still is if you check xbox 360, 3ds and such sections.

And It will be here with guides and stuff just the likes you can find on the Wii/U section

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...backup-wii-gamecube-and-wiiware-games.360687/

So please, dont go around with "these days" because it was ALWAYS the case. The only reason that this section was homebrew centered was because there was no known way to load backup. Thats it!

Last edited by Pacote,
D

Deletedmember448668

Yes that is correct. But I don't think that they will send a second OS code to who got the pro, the first is probably already loaded and "certified" on the dongle itself, once it's used the first time it will "register" the users switch; and for subsequent uses on different switches will require new licenses.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean, loading backups is the main selling point of this product, if we want to play at "pretend why we're buying this" it's fine for me. I'm just being honest, I'm supporting TX, and supported nintendo through the years sinking cash on every single system they made.
Well I can respect that, even though technically Nintendos rom/backup policy specifically says it is a illegal, I can definitely draw a line in the sand with backing up your games, sorry that I assumed you were going to do anything piracy related.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy