• Views 146,251
  • Replies 269
  • Likes 17

Isaacm915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@JRoad i have converted all of my nsps to xci and have never had issues until trying to convert a couple games that just came out. Trivial Pursuit Live, Calculation castle division, calculation castle multiplication, hidden folks, and sega ages phantasy star are among the couple. i have tried different keys.txt and renaming the nps files and can't get it to work so was wonder if im doing something wrong and if you could help me out please. error before closing is:

The system cannot find the file specified
the system cannot find the file specified
Key () must be 32 hex digits
The system cannot find the file specified

then is closes right after that. Your help would be appreciated thank you

Tommy92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know something about this error "Error removing title rights from South Park The Stick of Truth [010095300b6a4000][v0]". How would i fix this. Im goal is to convert it to xci

Hey, did you ever get South Park The Stick of Truth xci working? If so would you care to share? I can only find the nsp and I have SX OS installed. Thanks!

sporesprout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to gig NBA2K19 to work after merging update? I get an error when I load it and have to reboot. Im on SXOS 2.5.2 with 6.2 firm

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey, did you ever get South Park The Stick of Truth xci working? If so would you care to share? I can only find the nsp and I have SX OS installed. Thanks!
Yes, it works fine but not with xci-builder. I'll tell you guys again XD

XCI Builder is currently archived, I replace it by NSC Builder wich includes my updated version of hacbuild.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nsc_bui...lder-game-updates-dlc-in-a-single-xci.522486/

It's pretty much more compatible and lets you build updates and dlcs inside the xci along the base game.

Is there a way to gig NBA2K19 to work after merging update? I get an error when I load it and have to reboot. Im on SXOS 2.5.2 with 6.2 firm
No, because SX OS can't support more than 32gb games since they don't have real cards that size to test.

Elliander

Trophies
Website
elliander.etherealspheres.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I converted an NSP to an XCI and it generated both an XCI and an NSP. For a larger XCI, I was able to use XCI-Cutter to split them, and they all appear in SXOS. If there is an update available for the game it will also correctly ask about that. However, when I attempt to launch one of these games it always says:

"Unable to start software.
Return to HOME Menu and try again."

The problem seems to be that for whatever reason SX Intaller 1.5 isn't installing it properly. I select the NSP, and it does something and says it's complete, but doesn't show up as installed software afterwards. It also doesn't recognize every such NSP file to even attempt to install.

Does anyone know of an alternative installer?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
@JRoad any idea why when i create a multi xci file i always get an error & the file is smaller than it should be !! this only happens when using your latest release if i use NSCB_080c it's fine !!

Bizzarro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey you guys.
i know that XCI builder is archived. but i still use (its the only that works for me. i think its because the [lc] the NSC builder doesnt generate the title to install) but now the TXOS support 7.01 all games i converted to xci using xci builder stopped working
i try to reinstall the [lc] but doesnt work. always show the error "The software was closed because an error occurred"
Someone know if there is something i can do?

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hey you guys.
i know that XCI builder is archived. but i still use (its the only that works for me. i think its because the [lc] the NSC builder doesnt generate the title to install) but now the TXOS support 7.01 all games i converted to xci using xci builder stopped working
i try to reinstall the [lc] but doesnt work. always show the error "The software was closed because an error occurred"
Someone know if there is something i can do?
NSC_Builder doesn't work for you? It needs the masterkeys something XCI builder didn't need but should work with them. There is versions now that don't need python if that was your issue.
About the other thing it seems something related to tickets, for whatever the reason. I don't know if externally tickets work to decrypt xci files in 7.X would need to check.

Reactions: Bizzarro

Bizzarro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
NSC_Builder doesn't work for you? It needs the masterkeys something XCI builder didn't need but should work with them. There is versions now that don't need python if that was your issue.
About the other thing it seems something related to tickets, for whatever the reason. I don't know if externally tickets work to decrypt xci files in 7.X would need to check.

Thanks for the answer
NSC_Builder and it works pretty well, i made super xci with the program
but when i try to convert NSP to XCI it dont create the [lc] file and without this file always get an error when i try to launch, even in the past firmware
So i still use the xci builder, before the nsc builder. but now. all my games stop work with the 7.01 frimware.

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks for the answer
NSC_Builder and it works pretty well, i made super xci with the program
but when i try to convert NSP to XCI it dont create the [lc] file and without this file always get an error when i try to launch, even in the past firmware
So i still use the xci builder, before the nsc builder. but now. all my games stop work with the 7.01 frimware.
It doesn't create [lc].nsp because it erases the need of ticket. If it gives you an error launching the xci it can be that you're missing keys in your keys.txt. YOu need the keys because to delete the ticket is necessary to recalculate the nca header, it always need the same masterkey the game requires from the system to decrypt.

Bizzarro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It doesn't create [lc].nsp because it erases the need of ticket. If it gives you an error launching the xci it can be that you're missing keys in your keys.txt. YOu need the keys because to delete the ticket is necessary to recalculate the nca header, it always need the same masterkey the game requires from the system to decrypt.

thx!
I will try to extract my keys again.
thank you again for patience and education.
And i test more and it's not all games. some works like gris and the room, but most stop working like hollow knight and celeste.
another curious situation is that redoing the process ff ix came back to work. I'm lost, that's the truth. hahaha

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
thx!
I will try to extract my keys again.
thank you again for patience and education.
And i test more and it's not all games. some works like gris and the room, but most stop working like hollow knight and celeste.
another curious situation is that redoing the process ff ix came back to work. I'm lost, that's the truth. hahaha
Well for NSCB you need a full keys.text to make all games work. For example for FW6.2 games you need the masterkey6 while for FW7.0 you need masterkey7.
If I remember correctly gris needed the masterkey6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь