Xbox360 Modding Illegal?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it'd more fun to troll on the EoF, and that is where you are because you asked a stupid question (and no it isn't, modding isn't illegal, you'll just void your warenty.)

The EoF is a fun place
To be fair, this thread was EoF’d by a mod. The OP never posted it here.

The EoF is a fun place where you get ridiculous and (mostly) unhelpful replies. Still very fun.

@DinohScene has sweet tiny hands for tiny soldering. They not based or innature.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by SylverReZ,
  • Wow
Reactions: slaphappygamer

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the streets here in USA, a "wet" joint is a joint dipped or laced with some other drug like formaldehyde, or phencyclidine. Crazy f-ers! They ruin the weed like the coffee. I just want a black coffee, and a normal joint please!

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is not really even helping me are you just messing around on my forum or you want to talk and not help me at all???
i do want to talk and i do not want to help you at all
Does that answer your question? :tpi:

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i got blank disks to put the modded software 😂
Post automatically merged:

its my "dads"
Which country are you from?
Most country have grey zones about consoles modding
As for downloading rom, it is illegal in pretty much all country, but in most of them, you have very very tiny chances to get caught.
For example, in canada, police forces dont do shit against downloaders because they so much else to do...

Bently64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are no direct laws against console modding. You can do things with a modded console that is illegal such as piracy. Closest law when it comes to console modding is in Japan with it being illegal to profit from modding other peoples consoles.
do i look like i am in japan?

Which country are you from?
Most country have grey zones about consoles modding
As for downloading rom, it is illegal in pretty much all country, but in most of them, you have very very tiny chances to get caught.
For example, in canada, police forces dont do shit against downloaders because they so much else to do...
I am from the north america of the usa i have modded wii and wii u but never a 360

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do i look like i am in japan?

I am from the north america of the usa i have modded wii and wii u but never a 360
I never said that. I just felt like it was worth noting. Many of the old 3DS capture card groups shutdown when that law passed.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
then you are safe.
i dont know about private life law in usa, but I'm pretty sure the FBI is like the RCMP.
The RCMP (canadian federal polices) just doesn't care about pirates, as in those who just download free stuff.
Real pirates however, those who hack government databases, they do care about these one
And don't think FBI is after them to arrest them, noo....
They want to hire them :)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
splatoon-woomy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...