k

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dont know why i have been banned from this thread since i didnt break any rules
Also, I've been told multiple times that if I don't want my threads to turn into "non sensical chaos", to not post in EoF.
So why would a mod post in EoF and expect his thread to be "respectetd"?

Anyway, I guess this thread will be locked so,,,
gift to x65 dude
1698289439273.png

• Sad
Reactions: SylverReZ

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its the EOF after all, x65 was just having fun in his own ways. Crying about it on the internet isn't going to really solve anything.
indeed, i think he just dooesnt understand what he is doing, which is just swinging his fucking power in my face.
When he and veve started deleting my posts, I asked them what i did wrong, and watever they told me, i destroyed their arguments by showing them other members doing the exact same thing as me, in the exact same conditions, some post were even their own.
So all I see now is them telling me "you have no power here and we do whatever the fuck we want" which i find just very sad...
When their own rules dont apply to themselves, isn't that what we call a fucking dictatorship?

• Sad
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
indeed, i think he just dooesnt understand what he is doing, which is just swinging his fucking power in my face.
When he and veve started deleting my posts, I asked them what i did wrong, and watever they told me, i destroyed their arguments by showing them other members doing the exact same thing as me, in the exact same conditions, some post were even their own.
So all I see now is them telling me "you have no power here and we do whatever the fuck we want" which i find just very sad...
When their own rules dont apply to themselves, isn't that what we call a fucking dictatorship?
Whatever you do on this site is rather appalling. I don't believe that the mods are being incredibly nasty, they're just doing their job. But what I see is you getting yourself into trouble constantly. I can see why the staff don't like you as much, its because you don't THINK before you post. I think it'd be best to take a break from GBAtemp and to think more about your actions, it would make your life a lot easier.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And you're a Patron.

Considering that your money is going to these guys yearly salary of $10.0USD I feel they're biting the hand that feeds them.

The boldness! The disrespect! How dare they/them be so blatantly rude! Awful! #MePoo

Acuse @Veho to Croatian police!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But this should have been your KKK

1698321725379.png

i dont know why i have been banned from this thread since i didnt break any rules
Also, I've been told multiple times that if I don't want my threads to turn into "non sensical chaos", to not post in EoF.
So why would a mod post in EoF and expect his thread to be "respectetd"?

Anyway, I guess this thread will be locked so,,,
gift to x65 dude
View attachment 401083

Considering all the sm4 mario you posted, it is fair game. Atleast it is not an EOF ban, imagine you can post regular threads and not EOF threads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto