Gaming Xbox1 backups on 360

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you mean old single layer and ripped games (a great deal of them were) then no. If you mean specially made dual layer dumps then yes.

It it better to do this sort of thing on JTAG (hacked emulator and other niceties) or better yet spring the $20 odd you need for an original xbox and hack that (by the time you have wasted the time and dual layer DVDs you are nearing that price anyway)- you can do it with nothing at all (hotswap using an IDE port) or a $5 copy of the original splinter cell and a bit of luck with whatever small USB drives you have sitting around or a memory card.

Frankly I am the kind of guy that spends countless hours fiddling with stuff for the sake of fiddling with something and even I do not bother with original xbox backups on the 360 (to play let alone try and be live safe).

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
If you mean old single layer and ripped games (a great deal of them were) then no. If you mean specially made dual layer dumps then yes.

It it better to do this sort of thing on JTAG (hacked emulator and other niceties) or better yet spring the $20 odd you need for an original xbox and hack that (by the time you have wasted the time and dual layer DVDs you are nearing that price anyway)- you can do it with nothing at all (hotswap using an IDE port) or a $5 copy of the original splinter cell and a bit of luck with whatever small USB drives you have sitting around or a memory card.

Frankly I am the kind of guy that spends countless hours fiddling with stuff for the sake of fiddling with something and even I do not bother with original xbox backups on the 360 (to play let alone try and be live safe).
Yea I mean "ixtreme" modded DL versions of the games. Thank you for your help! I sold my JTAG console while ago I prefer playing with live console, but thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?