Xbox one Mods Titanfall 2 DevMenu and Halo

Discussion in 'Xbox One - Games & Content' started by cornerpath, Apr 22, 2017.

1. cornerpath
    OP

cornerpath GBAtemp Fan

Dec 15, 2014
    United States
    Jackson, Ms
    CREDIT GOES TO HEXDECIMAL

2. DinohScene

DinohScene Dino May Fire

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    That's nice and all but it could also be an actual devkit in action.

Edit: Why is this posted under tutorials?
    There's literally no tutorial...

VinsCool likes this.
  3. zerodevide

zerodevide Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2016
    Gambia, The
    cheater on xbox one incoming

Ruby Gloom likes this.
  4. jimmyleen

jimmyleen GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 28, 2016
    Mods please remove this bullshit.

Ruby Gloom likes this.
  5. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    Here are the original videos from Se7enSins if anyone is interested. Not some poorly ripped version with subpar commentary added on top(without even a link to the originals might I add)

6. jimmyleen

jimmyleen GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 28, 2016

Either people put out hacking information for the Xbox one or stop acting like shy girls and stop keeping secretes.

7. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    To be fair there is a fair amount of information out there. Such as a webkit exploit that allows code execution(now patched) and a full SDK + documentation. You just need to look

https://www.se7ensins.com/articles/...nt-kit-documentation-has-publicly-leaked.230/

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...hat-the-xbox-one-sdk-has-been-leaked.1269479/

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/whats-so-special-about-the-xvds.1268374/

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...anipulate-xvd-and-xvc-packages.1272066/unread

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/edge-browser-code-exec.1633183/

8. jimmyleen

jimmyleen GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 28, 2016

I know all about the old discoveries, but the new discoveries is what I want people to talk about. Those videos are showing new xbox one hacks that less than two percent of xbox owners know about, the people who made those videos will never explain the new hacks because they feel special.

Last edited by jimmyleen, Apr 23, 2017
  9. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    Thats not entirely the case. the issue comes from replies such as the ones you're making. The xbox community feels so entitled to things that the devs aren't just spoon feeding information and exploits anymore like they used too. Albeit its mostly our fault since the xbox 360 has almost everything under the sun. However alongside the entitled attitude users like you have and the lack of hardware exploits means that software exploits aren't exactly everywhere. So it's not the devs fault for wanting to wait to share the hard work and many hours they are putting into the console. Since we all know that their hard work will be shut down and patched the instant it is public

tldr: No one owes you shit stop acting like they do. If you want something earn it

zezzo and Arcanuskun like this.
  10. acidmango

acidmango Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2014
    Canada
    I had assumed this was just more Xbone Dev Mode stuff.

11. Ruby Gloom

Ruby Gloom GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 25, 2015
    Dalvík, Iceland
    Just what the community needs. More hackers here to ruin the days and nights of hardworking people who only want to play a video game in which they PAID for. Not to mention there is no tutorial listed on the tutorial section. Please just stick to Halo Combat Evolved on the PC and leave console users out of this. Thanks.

12. acidmango

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2014
    Canada
    Well if it's just devmode stuff I would think they'd be limited to the Dev pool for online. That's how it was on 360 devkits iirc.

Ruby Gloom likes this.
  13. HexDecimal

HexDecimal Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2017
    United States
    Going to clear up some confusion here since @cornerpath decided to reupload my private videos. (Anyone who wants proof I am who I say I am, PM me.) This has nothing to do with devmode or that patched web exploit. I am not going to reveal anything more regarding this. I request that @cornerpath removes the videos as I made them private for a reason.

Thanks.

Last edited by HexDecimal, Apr 30, 2017
  14. SupremeDevice

SupremeDevice Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    United States
    Why even post in this thread if you're not going to post anything useful, instead of just ignoring it? That's kinda stupid tbh

15. HexDecimal

HexDecimal Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2017
    United States
    I wanted to clear up some confusion and request that the videos be removed. There are more factors at play here.

16. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    Good luck getting him to do that. He ignored the fact that he has ripped your videos at every opportunity thus far

17. acidmango

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2014
    Canada
    That really doesn't clear anything up, but thanks for the info.