Xbox One Getting a Newer, Cheaper Model for 2014

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Microsoft has taken legal action against the person who leaked this info, which would make it appear that there's truth behind the leaks.
I don't mean to get sarcastic, but really...was that first sentence not in a large enough font for you?

The only leaked info is about the newer, cheaper model. And because that directly influence sales (I bet quite some people will now NOT buy the current xbone because they'll rather wait for that version), that's certainly ground for sueing.

Bobbybangin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean to get sarcastic, but really...was that first sentence not in a large enough font for you?

The only leaked info is about the newer, cheaper model. And because that directly influence sales (I bet quite some people will now NOT buy the current xbone because they'll rather wait for that version), that's certainly ground for sueing.

No, could you make it a bit larger please?

The latter part of your post is based off of more speculation than the OP.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just surprised its so much cheaper just because it won't use discs? I mean I can't say I wouldn't want one. I love Digital Downloads, it's the way of the future. Pretty much all 3DS games I own, I own digitally minus the ones I can only get on Cart (Tales of the Abyss)
Most of my 360 games are digital, I now use Steam like all the time so this would have been perfect for me had I not already opted for the Day One edition.

The problem I SEE with this however, is the ENORMOUS size of games vs the Measly 500 gig drive they offer, coupled with the fact that you only use 4/5 of that 500 gig drive due to system data.

Hopefully if they do go with this model, they offer an Xbox with AT LEAST a Terabyte or more of HDD space.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
C'mon Microsoft, just release a Kinect-less version of your system for the same price as the PS4 already. My little brother got an XBone, and at first he was super excited about the Kinect 2 and all the shit he could do with it. A couple weeks later, it was left unplugged and hasn't been used since the beginning of January. It just loses its gimmicky feel after a short amount of time.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1zf2FSf.png

Harumph.

Reactions: gamefan5

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Discless system is good for who is outside first world countries (because only few discs arrive here), so It would be good, but I doubt of this rumour.... a lite version may come only 2 or 3 years from now, not in 2014

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm interested in what changes they made to the mainboard.
Perhaps smaller fabrication process?
Minor changes in coils, resistors, capacitors etc?

Outside changes, meh just a new colour and maybe a discless version, not that interesting.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and you have to re-download your games ALL OVER again some being 20gb+. what a fucking joke!

go bury your Xbone M$

endofline.png
Oh... Oh no... I have to redownload my games instead of losing them forever due to arbitrary lack of innovation on Nintendo's part...
Oh nooooo at least I'll remember them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021