lynx2303

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello people!

I have an issue while trying to play xbox classic games on my x360 jtag, model Super Slim.

I'm using Aurora fully updated but when I try to start any classic game the Xbox classic logo shows up and then the console returns do Aurora start screen, I already played xbox classic games in this console but I can't tell what happened.

Thank!

ZipMartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you still play the games you have played before? Is the game you're trying to play not officially supported on Xbox 360? If so, you may need an unofficial update for Xbox originals in order to play unsupported games. I did it some years ago, it wasn't complicated, just copy/paste some files on the right foder

Reactions: lynx2303

lynx2303

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well I found out what was needed, I just had to upgrade again the system firmware redo all the process to create de hddx partition and copy compatibility files and now it works!

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I found out what was needed, I just had to upgrade again the system firmware redo all the process to create de hddx partition and copy compatibility files and now it works!
Yeah, you've gotta install the official update of the same dash kernel once the hdd is in place to install those files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool