X-Men Destiny

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Anne Noise, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Anne Noise
    OP

Anne Noise GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2007
    United States
    Anyone played it? Any thoughts?

2. Psyren

Psyren Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2007
    United States
    If I could get it past the 'choose your type' screen, I'd let you know. So far, on both a Cyclo and DSTWO, it hasn't loaded past that point....

3. ShinRyouma

ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    I use DSTWO & i've played 5 stages. Not too good, but u can choose your mutant power. Search in youtube for gameplay

4. Icealote

Icealote My Winter...

Sep 2, 2008
    Sydney
    Is it true you only get to use one guy instead of picking from 3 characters like the other consoles?

5. ShinRyouma

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    Yes, only 1 guy. This is handheld game, so it's limited compared to console's.

6. Psyren

Psyren Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2007
    United States
    Hmm, maybe I just need an update then. Can you tell me what settings you had yours on so I can try to replicate it on my DSTWO? (Patch/Clean), etc?

7. ShinRyouma

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    update the patch to the latest one. I don't use cheat on this game, so i use clean mode. Hope you don't have any trouble with the game.

8. Psyren

Psyren Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2007
    United States
    Odd...it's still not working for me. Lemme make sure that I patched my cart correctly and then...I guess if it still doesn't work I'll call it a bust. Thanks for the information!

EDIT - Nope, still freezes at the 'choose your power-type' screen. Also, I can't get it to play in any other mode than Patch, obviously no cheats on either. ....annoying little error this is.

9. Icealote

Icealote My Winter...

Sep 2, 2008
    Sydney
    Nooo I wanted to play the chick...

10. clonesniper666

clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    The Great Underworld Warzone
    I have not played this version but I would assume that it will be okay, but I can say the ps3/360 version is the best since you can actually customize your powers, in more depth than the wii version. And honestly the wii version is pretty bad played it for 7 minutes then turned the wii off, if you have 360 or ps3 then I say rent it for that system if you are an x-men fan if not then I would say wait to get it for $5-10.

11. ShinRyouma

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    Sorry, i use Patch mode but no cheat is used. This is my current DSTWO firmware :
    1. DSTWO 1.11 (06-30)
    2. Patch 2011/09/23

I don't use FW 1.12 for 3DS. Hope this works for you.