Homebrew Official WupInstaller y Mod - with multiple install folders

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
new version 1.2.1 on first post.

Moved error codes to main install menu so they don't disappear after 5 seconds.
Thank you so much.

I was installing some games. When i come back it was main screen but only one game installed.
I tried again and give me the error so i shut down console and its work again.

It's great now i can see if something goes wrong!!

Ape8000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Cyan while testing 1.2.1 I started getting Error: MCP_InstallGetInfo. There was nothing wrong with the files or SD. Power down resolved the issue.

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
I can't get WUP Installer to show in Homebrew Launcher - it's on my SD card in the right places (SD:\wiiu\apps\wupinstaller) along with HBL and Loadiine GX, but only these last 2 show up in HBL

shadowfocus603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to take time to thank you for an awesome program that has worked flawlessly for me and also for the continued developments such as adding multi installs etc.

Reactions: PR0r

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
For the life of me I can't get multiple games to install. I've tried:

SD:\install\a\<game files>
SD:\install\b\<game files>

and

SD:\install\fullgamenamea\<game files>
SD:\install\fullgamebameb\<game files>

and no matter what I do, when I load WUP InstallerMod the only folder listed is "install", and up/down on D Pad does nothing. If I put an asterisk next to "install" and press A or X, I get an error about WUP files not being present.]

If I resort back to:

SD:\install\<game files>

(i.e. doing the games one at a time), everything works fine and the game installs.

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
Just a note if you get error about WUP files not being present, even though you're sure they are - if you're using Mac or Linux, make sure there are no hidden files/folders starting with a . in the install folder

GoodGSam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I want to install a game via FTP (Like FBI over network in 3DS) and in a partition of my hard drive without affect it. Can you make an update like this?
Thanks

Last edited by GoodGSam,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Y mod keeps telling me I have no disc space left but have over 300gb does not happen in the other version of wupinstaller all games install fine with that. So don't know what's happening with y mod.

GoodGSam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Sorry, no interest. SD is faster.
But if someone would like to install a game of 30GB and he/she doesn't has an sd of it capacity they are in the obligation to buy a new SD?
Only put FTP for the people who doesn't have a good sd (Including me), please
PD: Sorry for my bad English

Ape8000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But if someone would like to install a game of 30GB and he/she doesn't has an sd of it capacity they are in the obligation to buy a new SD?
Only put FTP for the people who doesn't have a good sd (Including me), please
PD: Sorry for my bad English
Again, sorry. No interest.

Soccerdies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this program, I now have over 300gb of usb ready games on an external hdd, a 128gb sd card to install in batches, and can install them in about 3 go's thus installing again if needed in probably 7 hours or less if needed for me or a friend, or even if i feel like hooking a bro up with a few games easily with only using my sd card, legit stuff

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a user mentioned that power down resolved his 0xFFFC error too.
did you have an error code associated with it?

@Yardape8000
I had this problem as well on 1.2.1. Refreshed SD with Y. Selected two installs. One installed fine, then got FFFCFFEA. Refreshed with Y and selected second one again. Same error. Rebooted, and it installed fine along with the update for the first (both selected together). Maybe something isn't getting cleared in the refresh.

dozvgkka69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey @Yardape8000 - great job on developing this. I just had quick question:

I've installed 3 games (Mario Kart 8, Nintendo Land and Wii Sports Club) and then tried installing update for each of them.
Each update fails with error 0xFFFCFFE9 : Access failed (no usb storage attached).
I've tried installing on both USB HDD and internal storage - same error code.

Installing base games downloaded with uTikDownloadHelper works great. But downloaded updates always fail with that error on same spot. So, is this error because of something in your code? Or the problem is other app?

You can easily reproduce issue - just try downloading any of 3 mentioned titles using uTikDownloadHelper and try installing update after installing base game.

Thanks in advance for help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-