Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I asked this in another thread a while ago,

May I get some help, I have the 5.5 spoof going, installed the SSB update successfully (pretty sure,) but every time I try to open the NNU patcher (after running wupinstaller/reopen brower) I get black TV/freeze. When I open Smash bros I get "105-4260," does that mean I should disable the OpenDNS URL blocks, Thank you for your help.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry I asked this in another thread a while ago,

May I get some help, I have the 5.5 spoof going, installed the SSB update successfully (pretty sure,) but every time I try to open the NNU patcher (after running wupinstaller/reopen brower) I get black TV/freeze. When I open Smash bros I get "105-4260," does that mean I should disable the OpenDNS URL blocks, Thank you for your help.
use tubehax dns trow away opendns its awful, tubehax blocks updates and leaves online play and e shop free, open dns is outdated crap by now.

Reactions: yuyuyup

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
use tubehax dns trow away opendns its awful, tubehax blocks updates and leaves online play and e shop free, open dns is outdated crap by now.
I use OpenDNS & Updater & DNS O Matic and it works perfect for me so far but your saying we should all scrap that now for TubeHax instead so what if you have a dynamic IP etc.. by the way opendns you can use eshop, online the same sure your not on about smea? I have not got access to block urls in my router not with a BT Home Hub 5 FTTP its not possible so I have to use OpenDNS. I would not just rely on TubeHax to keep me safe.

Last edited by Reecey,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I use OpenDNS & Updater & DNS O Matic and it works perfect for me so far but your saying we should all scrap that now for TubeHax instead so what if you have a dynamic IP etc.. by the way opendns you can use eshop, online the same sure your not on about smea? I have not got access to block urls in my router not with a BT Home Hub 5 FTTP its not possible so I have to use OpenDNS. I would not just rely on TubeHax to keep me safe.
tubehax allows eshop and online just fine, the ammount of unknowing people that have dynamic ips and got theri wiiu updated isnt worth the risk of opendns, becuase opendns has no advantages whatsoever over tubehax and tubehax doesnt care about your ip and if tubehax fails then you wont have internet, where if opendns fails you will get updated.

Last edited by pedro702,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
tubehax allows eshop and online just fine, the ammount of unknowing people that have dynamic ips and got theri wiiu updated isnt worth the risk of opendns, becuase opendns has no advantages whatsoever over tubehax and tubehax doesnt care about your ip and if tubehax fails then you wont have internet, where if opendns fails you will get updated.
So how does tubehax even work? so yeah you have my attention so if I just go ahead and change> Dont Auto obtain and put in Primary DNS: 107.211.140.065 and leave the other 0 it will be OK? In putting your router settings I know my ssid but when it says password does it mean admin password?

Last edited by Reecey,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So how does tubehax even work? so yeah you have my attention so if I just go ahead and change> Dont Auto obtain and put in Primary DNS: 107.211.140.065 and leave the other 0 it will be OK? In putting your router settings I know my ssid but when it says password does it mean admin password?
just put both primary and secondary tubehax dns, so that way if tubehax fails for even 1 min it wont give your wiiu free internet acess with all the zeros.

tubehax is basicaly smea dns proviber with all the blocks it needs to have.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
just put both primary and secondary tubehax dns, so that way if tubehax fails for even 1 min it wont give your wiiu free internet acess with all the zeros.

tubehax is basicaly smea dns proviber with all the blocks it needs to have.
I have put those in but it fails to connect to the internet on the connection test?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wont work for me BT wont allow the access of another dns server? it comes up with an error page from BT.
maybe your provider doesnt accept the dns or something? no idea all thats needed to do is really put tubehax dns on both primary and secondary and it works, you sure you putted the correct values?

Ten Pound Cow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to spoof to 5.5 via the WUP installer, but is it supposed to show 5.5 in the system settings? Would Loadiine work if I tried to use it?

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I put in the tubehax dns IPs, turned off OpenDNS and now when I try opening the Eshop or Smash Bros to update, it gives me error 105-4207 now. Thank you for help, any suggestions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow