Homebrew WUP Installer Error

JChus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Getting the same issues here... Some games will get me the "not a game, dlc, update or version title" message, while others will get me the "confirm complete WUP files are in folder"... Tried installing Pokkén Tournament, Mario Kart 8, Ninja Gaiden 3 (not the VC one), Monster Hunter 3 and VC Xenoblade Chronicles, none of which worked. I'm using a 32gb San Disk (not a class 10 one). Anyone can help me out?

D

Deleted User

Getting the same issues here... Some games will get me the "not a game, dlc, update or version title" message, while others will get me the "confirm complete WUP files are in folder"... Tried installing Pokkén Tournament, Mario Kart 8, Ninja Gaiden 3 (not the VC one), Monster Hunter 3 and VC Xenoblade Chronicles, none of which worked. I'm using a 32gb San Disk (not a class 10 one). Anyone can help me out?
From where you downloaded these games? Wii U USB Helper? uTikDownloader?

JChus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
From where you downloaded these games? Wii U USB Helper? uTikDownloader?

I tried USB Helper first, then I tried reinstalling MK8 with uTikDownloadHelper. For some reason, with uTikDownloadHelper, I was able to install MK8 DLC, but not the game or updates...

D

Deleted User

I tried USB Helper first, then I tried reinstalling MK8 with uTikDownloadHelper. For some reason, with uTikDownloadHelper, I was able to install MK8 DLC, but not the game or updates...
While you're downloading with Wii U USB Helper, tick "Copy to SD" option. There could be a chance that it misses one file everytime. Then, just let it do the rest.

JChus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
While you're downloading with Wii U USB Helper, tick "Copy to SD" option. There could be a chance that it misses one file everytime. Then, just let it do the rest.
Tried this multiple times... There may be a chance one of my Homebrew files is corrupted, so I'm trying reinstalling everything and trying again from the beginning... Hope it doesn't brick my console ;-;

D

Deleted User

Tried this multiple times... There may be a chance one of my Homebrew files is corrupted, so I'm trying reinstalling everything and trying again from the beginning... Hope it doesn't brick my console ;-;
Just delete wupymod.elf from SDCard and redownload it.
Also try with Wup Installer GX2.

JChus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just delete wupymod.elf from SDCard and redownload it.
Also try with Wup Installer GX2.
Reinstalled everything, no corrupt app message showing up when I insert my SD to my notebook, hope it works this time... But I did try both Mod Y and GX2 to install my games, none worked... Anyway, I'm going to try again as soon as it finishes copying my files. I'll warn if something doesn't work

JChus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Found out the SD I was using was a fake, then tried again with a class 4 8gb SD I had, worked perfectly. Probably gonna order a new 32gb SD in a couple weeks to install heavier games.

MiggsKirby888

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5FB94848-0858-48BA-8887-03E008C2B597.jpeg
Okay, So every time I was about to install an N64 injection or any other injection, I get this unexplainable error. What does that mean when you get it? Did I miss something or what else needs to be done? Please comment and I’ll follow the steps! Thanks.

Benyamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi,i also had this problem a couple of times [thanks to my mom]
my solution was that i had to download a game without ANY pauses
if ur internet cuts out or your download was interrupted for ANY reason,delete and restart the download because it won,t work
sincerly,benyamin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat