Homebrew Wup installer channel as like HBC wii U ? (.rpx)

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
hello, a day it's possible ?
Wup installer channel as like HBC wii U ? (.rpx)
I could update it to install as a channel, the problem I am having with the updates I've worked on, is that they only work after running HBL at least once, and then the channels work. Once I figure out what the HBL channel has that the updates need, I will be upgrading more apps to be installed, this one included.

Reactions: WiiuGold

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody point me in the direction of that SCT that works on sysNAND? I see a repacked SCT on @punderino pastebin but I don't know if that's the one I want as it's dated Oct 24th.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd also like to know where to get this version of system config tool. it's the only install app that I use, but that's on redNAND. I've been very cautious with my wii u since I've bought a lot of games for it (75) all digitally, so I'll probably stick with redNAND. the load time for it compared with mocha is comparable. I've got my config.txt setup to load redNAND by default, y loads cfw, b loads the homebrew channel, a loads loadiine, x loads sign patcher, l loads ftpii everywhere, r loads ios reboot, and zl loads mocha. I'm going to have zr load frappuccino once that's released. haxchi is awesome! :P

Reactions: Deleted User

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't mess with pirated SDK, just use woominstaller or wupinstaller through HBL Channel.

Absolutely not. I don't associate myself with pirated anything. I'm not a pirate. I am in no danger of scurvy. However, if anybody could point me to some good sysNAND compatible SCT action that would be awesome. Billy, you should post on all those redNAND forums and tell people that they shouldn't download SCT because it's a pirated dev tool. Can't wait to see that.

-Andy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't ask how I know that's in the works lol