Wow!

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So as some of you know, my LG enV Touch has been a real asshat. I've exchanged it four times and when I went to Verizon yesterday they told me I wasn't eligible for an upgrade and my warranty was expired. So basically I was screwed. I thought the warranty was for a year, apparently it's not. Apparently my grandpa had an upgrade. He still uses my grandma's Razor phone that she well...can't use since she's like not alive anymore. He also had a $50 credit. I asked him for his upgrade and he at first said no, but he was confused. I explained that my phone kept freezing on me and I had exchanged it out 4 times in Vegas. Finally he decided to get me a new phone, despite me just getting a new phone in June. So we went to Verizon and I drooled over the iPhone. I kinda worked my charm and he agreed to get me the 16GB one! I swear I thanked him like a bazillion times. He lives off of Social Security and I think he gets like $3000 a month or something, but he only goes to IHOP and buys premade sandwiches from Walmart so it's not like I'm taking his savings. He's bought my cousin tons of video games. I was in shock he bought it...must have caught him on a good day. I told him I would pay the extra part of the data plan when I get the money from SSI, but I don't think he heard me, I will remind him if he brings it up, and still plan on giving him the money.

Oh yes, speaking of SSI, because my grandma legally adopted me, along with my grandpa and she passed on, I get like over $1000 a month from SSI as long as I don't make more than $999 a month IIRC at a job. It is because I qualify as disabled due to my mental stability and my physical problems. I was honestly only applying for Medicaid so I could get some help to go to the doctors I need to and to get the transportation services, I was in shock when I heard about the money. I figured it couldn't hurt to apply, after all, the worst they could do is say no. Things are really starting to turn around since I've been here, like freaking amazing
tongue.gif
. I plan on using the money to go to college and get my teaching degree since I really wanna teach kindergarten. Little kids are FAR more pleasant than adult customers in retail...and I can handle kids...idiots yelling at me makes me wanna go apeshit...

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I'm still in shock I got it...I remember when I got my enV Touch and he was annoyed he had to get a data plan to begin with, but almost all phones now require a data plan if you don't want a phone that's like plastic with candy inside
tongue.gif
. Kinda weird that he agreed with the iPhone and it has a higher data plan price by like $20.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...