I Love You....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow.. i just finished Disturbia.. VERY great movie, if you haven't seen it, you really should.. what are your thoughts on the movie?
unsure.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had I've not watched any Hitchcock films I would've loved it, but some of it was basically copying ideas from the masters films. I know it was intended as a homage but to copy bits is a bit wrong to me.

Apart from that it was good.

ediblebird

Trophies
XP
Country
I personally liked it a lot too, and i have seen rear window. But i think i enjoyed it by not relating the films to each other in any way(Not looking to make comparisons)

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have not seen that many Hitchcock films and I was still unimpressed by this movie. I thought that the movie was drawn out and should have been 30-45 minutes shorter. Some parts were dragging while others were amazing.

The whole "spy on the guy shopping while i get the garage code" bit was amazing. I was very tense the whole time, especially when the neighbor got in the girls car.

Another problem I had was that at the beginning, Lebouf's character was introduced as a stupid student who failed classes. Part way through the movie, he becomes a technological engineering genius. Rewiring camcorders to his mac, having pictures taken from a phone sent directly to his computer, appearing at four pictures per screen. These pictures were also perfectly upscaled and cropped with no pixelation.

Then when the neighbor was in his house attacking him, he tries to pull the "modem" out of the wall to alert the police. Why didnt he just tamper with leg receiver. Where were his l33t hacking skillz there?

Then, the girl hates Shia because he wouldnt drop the spying, but then hes a hero so everything is good and she "falls in love with him".

P.S. After asking some girls I know, none of them would find the creepy "sweet talk" Shia gave to the girl during her party romantic. Every girl I asked would have turned him down cause spying is creepy in the first place

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la