tongue.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing WoW on private server recently, it's alright I guess but it does become quite a drag (and before anyone says go play retail where stuff works, almost everything works on this private server).

After playing it hitting lvl 80 doing most HC's and raids I have to say it's really not something I'd be willing to pay for, it might seem like there's alot of content but it's just more of the same thing over and over really.

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
I've been playing WoW on private server recently, it's alright I guess but it does become quite a drag (and before anyone says go play retail where stuff works, almost everything works on this private server).

After playing it hitting lvl 80 doing most HC's and raids I have to say it's really not something I'd be willing to pay for, it might seem like there's alot of content but it's just more of the same thing over and over really.

Whether or not everything works, a private server in no way compares to a retail server. Private servers have at most maybe 100 people online at a time if you find a good one, retail servers have thousands. It is a completely different environment and game on retail.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I played for a while. But honestly, people that use private servers really don't know what they're missing. I was on a private server for ages, but when I moved to retail I was amazed. Dungeons and instances are brilliant, and the dungeon finder thing was great, it was easy to get into a big group and play with cool people! I stopped playing because of school, money, I got a PS3, and my PC sucks - I could barely run it even at minimum settings! I'd love to get back into it though, maybe when I get a new PC I'll start again.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
TheTwoR's said:
The one thing I hate about WoW is how you can't just choose which server to log in to. Your character has to stick to the same one unless u pay. -_-
Anagronnos server anyone?

Uhm you do know a button called change realm on character selection exist?

QUOTE(DarkWay @ Aug 15 2010, 02:20 PM) I've been playing WoW on private server recently, it's alright I guess but it does become quite a drag (and before anyone says go play retail where stuff works, almost everything works on this private server).

The reason why private servers fail alot is because of bugged skills, unscripted dungeons & raids. The only thing you do in a dungeon and raid is tank and spank. Is even worser than what WoW has to even offer. I personally have played WoW private server for half a year and the results after 10-20 private servers is that even if it is scripted it failed alot. People could still bug it making it not usnig skills and almost NONE private server has a competely good scripted instance/raid that should work like the retails one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn