Feedback Would you rather become a 5 million for a vegan?

So?

• Yes! I'd do it in a heartbeat..

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, but 5 is a quite different number than 5 million.

It is in fact 4,999,995 different.
Ridiculous

5 million is no different from 5 dogs or 5 pies - all use 5 to count the number of something

And 5 is odd no matter what it is counting

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ridiculous

5 million is no different from 5 dogs or 5 pies - all use 5 to count the number of something

And 5 is odd no matter what it is counting

You forgot to mention, that 5 is also a Prime number. js

Also, when are you going to perform my Sigmoid Doc? :evil::blush:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is annoying enough being an 8.5, 5 million is surely universe ending clinger territory.

Equally the only thing I am inclined to do for a vegan is cook them a steak, leg of lamb, duck or the like.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is annoying enough being an 8.5, 5 million is surely universe ending clinger territory.

Equally the only thing I am inclined to do for a vegan is cook them a steak, leg of lamb, duck or the like.

Bought with their money :D:rofl2::evil:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bought with their money :D:rofl2::evil:
Certainly but it is actually one of the few acts of charity I am inclined towards. I can walk past endless cripples, whales starving owing to their rainforests being turned into palm oil, homeless children... all without any concern beyond letting it touch me. I find a vegan and my instinct is to go get them some real food.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How would you feed the vegan?

Do you have a special *steak/meat recipe for such case?

Like, are you like: "I know if I feed the Vegan this particular meat/cut cooked in this particular way, they'll no longer be vegan"

???

Last edited by JuanMena,
  • Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a flow chart and you have to learn to spot what they are deficient in (everything I know but some things can be more than others depending upon your vegan's diet, duration of veganism, baseline health beforehand and level/efficacy of supplementation they engage in). You may also have to observe them; their chosen snack food might contain a miniscule amount of what they need* where a bite of meat would sort them out.
It can also be contextual as well; the smell of an egg/sausage and bacon roll does nothing for me (I don't like bacon) but apparently it has seen more vegans return to sense than almost any other food product. Was also speaking to a fussy eater the other day as well and she absolutely adored smoked haddock, mostly because it was the one thing her mother (a notoriously awful cook) could not screw up**. Equally sometimes a nice rare steak, BBQ duck or slow cooked leg of lamb, as delicious as they might be, might be too much, too soon and instead you want to go for a nice mild chicken dish of some form, others have benefited from it being in a curry, on a pizza or deep fried in batter. The main uniting factor then is probably good food, cooked properly and something in the comfort food range.

*if you read something like Culpeper's Complete Herbal then it will have some odd things considered aphrodisiacs to the modern mind (hazelnuts are a good one for an example there) but when you realise they are pretty good for zinc and most around the time would likely be quite deficient in it then why hazelnut time of year also saw a fair few babies 9 months later (and the desire to go in for what causes such disgusting things to be produced). Your body, and maybe the germs in your stomach, then knows what it wants and will often twist your desires accordingly.

There was also an occasion where a friend went vegan for a woman, and while the veganism was a blow to his credibility that saw him lose friends/desire to be around him it was mostly that she was an awful human being. As nobody has ever managed to convince someone being led by their penis we had to wait for her to sink her brain leech into someone else, being right round there as soon as we heard the good news with a steak and heavy consultation with Drs Beam and Daniels, and a weekend in Amsterdam later that month.

**you may encounter similar things where people that did not have good cooks in the house when growing up (can be rich or cn be poor that leads to that one) don't like corn on the cob but will eat frozen/canned all day long, or not like mashed potato but eat the freeze dried stuff I am still not convinced I could not get in the wallpaper section of the builder's/DIY shop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1