Hacking Would you buy a spare <4.5 3ds?

mmfsm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
considering they are still in the wild, and hacking doesnt seem to be possible ever for more than 4.5.
the 3ds is still young, so a lot of malfunctions and damages can happen over its lifespan.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
lol 3DS is coming up for its 3rd Birthday now
i own 9 consoles and none of them have had Malfunctions,
you forget this console is made by Nintendo, not Sony or Microsoft

only damage over lifespan will be by stupid users

jax604

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a original 3DS and a 3DS xl both on 4.5 but i don't consider the other one a spare, since i mainly used the xl at home and original for travels. Unless you're really that obsessed with the 3ds, I don't see the need for a spare.

Governa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nope, I wouldn't. haven't had a single Nintendo product fail on me yet (NES, GBC, GBA, NDS Lite, 3DS XL) and even if they did hey life goes on, if/when that time comes I'll probably be too invested on the next big thing.

dagro

Trophies
XP
Country

now i am curious why 9?

juins

Trophies
XP
Country

i respect your work pong but cmon,.. that post will provoke fanboy bullshit post exchange... im not even a console user.. i solely play on pc and 3ds.

And well IMO, i bought a 2nd 3ds real cheap like in 9/10 condition, problem is, this 3ds is (e) and still stuck on 1.00.03, i havent been able to find a (EUR) cartidge down here in central america. maybe one day.

In the end, if u can save or spare the amount, DO IT. its kinda like GC controllers, real hard to find, for Smash Melee. In my country / region anyways. (Nicaragua)

blazeddd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a 4.5 Motherboard for sale on ebay. Legit seller with good feedback on em and I build custom computers from time to time.
So tempted to buy it just so I could get 4.5 on my 3ds, but def not willing to open that bad boy up after seeing pictures of a screen replacement on a 3ds.

But I just couldn't buy another 3ds with 4.5, especially since it would most likely have to be used or if it was new- overpriced as hell.
I just wish Nintendo would release a christmas patch that would have some sort of super vulnerability so we could all play 3ds games. LOL! Not a chance though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...