Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Folks :)

As for now, this is my state: First send Payload Hekate, enabled AutoRCM, Backuped all Data including Lockpick. Nothing more installed, on SD Card: only the Folders from Hekate are present.
Used Guide : cfwaifu.com
Blocked Ninty Server through 90DNS, Incognito and the all in one package are downloaded but not used, yet ;)

I would like to have Triple boot on my Switch : Atmosphere (emunand) +Linux+Android

Stock OFW on sysnand would be nice.

Like i could see, in Hekate i can partitioning my SD (512 GB)... what would i have to do, Which Steps do i have to take and what do i need?

thx in advance

P.S I did a NAND Backup after i turned AutoRCM on, is it safe, if i would need it, to restore my Switch?

Help would be great :)

Last edited by Blauhasenpopo,

Blauhasenpopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So...i din't get it have Hekate (bootloader folder)on SD, partitioned SD to Emummc,Android and Linux under Hekate, then create emummc,then enabled it....so Folderstructure is Bootloader/emummc.

I cant boot in atmosphere in emunand, if i copy the folder (atmosphere),but if i have a option to boot into cfw emunand, it says bad gpt error.....

I need advice how to setup atmosphere in emunand+Android+Linux
I followed different guides....the one writes this so the other write it this way.....i'm not a noob but i didn'T know where i do a mistake?

Blauhasenpopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now.......if i load Atmosphere, i get " A fatal error occured when running fusee. Invalid GPT signatures"

"Press Power to reboot..."

I don't have any idea where's the Problem :unsure:
:sad:

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now.......if i load Atmosphere, i get " A fatal error occured when running fusee. Invalid GPT signatures"

I'd be really suspicious of that microSD card. I've had GPT errors pop up on Atmosphere before due to fake microSD cards. Try pulling up MicroSD Card Info in Hekate and make sure nothing looks off. Also try testing it using H2Testw.

Putting Atmosphere+Linux+Android on one microSD card is possible, but I wouldn't recommend it. Having separate partitions for EmuMMC, Fat32 File Storage, Linux, and Android is going to be very complicated. If you decide to wipe and reload any one of those partitions, you're going to have to take extra precautions not to screw up everything else on the card. While technically possible, it's a lot of extra work in the long run, for the small gain of having everything on one microSD card.

You're much better off just using separate microSD cards.

Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

Blauhasenpopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'd be really suspicious of that microSD card. I've had GPT errors pop up on Atmosphere before due to fake microSD cards. Try pulling up MicroSD Card Info in Hekate and make sure nothing looks off. Also try testing it using H2Testw.

Putting Atmosphere+Linux+Android on one microSD card is possible, but I wouldn't recommend it. Having separate partitions for EmuMMC, Fat32 File Storage, Linux, and Android is going to be very complicated. If you decide to wipe and reload any one of those partitions, you're going to have to take extra precautions not to screw up everything else on the card. While technically possible, it's a lot of extra work in the long run, for the small gain of having everything on one microSD card.

You're much better off just using separate microSD cards.
Tested in Hekate....says "Fake SD"....my new and original one arrives at Thursday...have to wait to test :(

Would post my result.

thx till now :)

Reactions: RHOPKINS13

Blauhasenpopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@RHOPKINS13

Yesterday my SanDisk arrived....and what schould i say..everything worked out of the Box...emummc,Android,L4t.........exept....in Android at the boot sequence, there is a pairing screen for my JoyCons, but they dind't get paired and yes, i dumped the informations in Nynx Tools...and in in Linux...there is no Mouse Pointer ?

Some Solutions?

Last edited by Blauhasenpopo,

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some Solutions?

Meh, I really don't know. It's probably been a year since I last bothered booting Android on my Switch. Never had a problem pairing my joycons on it. I've never used Nyx tools before, I just manually re-pair the joycons anytime I switch operating systems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: eh its almost end of the year in october