1. RunDevilRun007

OP RunDevilRun007 Newbie
    Newcomer

Korea, North
    This was an Idea that I had last night and I'm wondering how possible it would be. I'd like to do a series of videos playing as different NPC characters in USUM, like the trial captains, Kahunas etc. Obviously on paper this seems easy just replace the player character files with the NPC files, but if there's one thing I know about coding/hacking/modding it's never that simple or easy. But I'm not familiar with hacking 3DS games so I'm not sure if such a thing is even possible. Maybe someone who knows more about 3DS game hacking could tell me if this is possible and if it is, how hard it would be to do. I don't mind doing it myself I just need to know the hows and whats of it all.

2. DeusExMachina_CC

Newcomer

United States
    I think as long as limited to model addition, the short answer is yes.

3. Torka

Torka Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
    i am no expert but if it's just a model swap, it should be easy.

4. Leraixous

Leraixous Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong but the model you play with (the trainer) is split into different files and limbs due to how the clothing feature works and most if not all of the in game models are just one file. I think just swapping the model files results in an invisible character and softlocks.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - characters, possible, Pokémon