Hacking Worth Trading?

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Because the DSTT is superior to the R4 by far.

-it can support memories larger than 2GB
-it has a team constantly working on updates for fixing games that don't work while the R4 team is DEAD, OUT OF COMMISSION, no more updates for the R4
-R4 does not have DMA mode feature, DSTT has

You have the better cart, whoever wants the trade is trying to rip you off, probably playing on the R4's original popularity. The R4 was a great flashcart at its time but now it's DEAD no longer being produced, Nintendo are biting out of it and the market is full of R4 fakes and clones, they have no more prestige they are last generation's flashcart, the DSTT is today's flashcart.

The reason why so many vehemently oppose you is because everybody these days has to battle tons of n00bs who are still buying the R4 and recommending it when there are cheaper better flashcarts out there and it's common sense around here that the R4 be shunned on first sight without even explaining why. Yes it's THAT bad! The R4 has left a bad legacy of mindless worship.

4zndude345

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searinox said:
Because the DSTT is superior to the R4 by far.

-it can support memories larger than 2GB
-it has a team constantly working on updates for fixing games that don't work while the R4 team is DEAD, OUT OF COMMISSION, no more updates for the R4
-R4 does not have DMA mode feature, DSTT has

You have the better cart, whoever wants the trade is trying to rip you off, probably playing on the R4's original popularity. The R4 was a great flashcart at its time but now it's DEAD no longer being produced, Nintendo are biting out of it and the market is full of R4 fakes and clones, they have no more prestige they are last generation's flashcart, the DSTT is today's flashcart.

The reason why so many vehemently oppose you is because everybody these days has to battle tons of n00bs who are still buying the R4 and recommending it when there are cheaper better flashcarts out there and it's common sense around here that the R4 be shunned on first sight without even explaining why. Yes it's THAT bad! The R4 has left a bad legacy of mindless worship.
yet my DSTT freeze on me alot when i start it up and when i take out my sd card it brings me to the ds menu and doesnt bring me to the dstt menu where it say no card

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Oh... since you put it that way... The R4 CAN run a hacked version of the DSTT menu, basically it means you'll see no difference between the DSTT and R4 when you power on your DS, but you will lose the ability to run memories larger than 2GB which is a HUGE minus. Find someone else to trade with or try to fix your flashcart.

EDIT: I didn't read before. Your lack of detection and freezes sound like a bad contact of the DSTT with the DS, have you tried cleaning the contacts or putting it in and taking it out about a hundred times for it to accomodate with the slot? You don't sound like you're having a serious issue.

4zndude345

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searinox said:
Oh... since you put it that way... The R4 CAN run a hacked version of the DSTT menu, basically it means you'll see no difference between the DSTT and R4 when you power on your DS, but you will lose the ability to run memories larger than 2GB which is a HUGE minus. Find someone else to trade with or try to fix your flashcart.

EDIT: I didn't read before. Your lack of detection and freezes sound like a bad contact of the DSTT with the DS, have you tried cleaning the contacts or putting it in and taking it out about a hundred times for it to accomodate with the slot? You don't sound like you're having a serious issue.

ya when it freezes i take it out and it back still freeze and its not a fake DSTT i dont no why its started doing it to me now cuz it was working fine befor but now it freeze almost every time i boot my ds

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Sorry man.
frown.gif
If you can't get it fixed by changing its position I still don't recommend going for an R4 unless you're CERTAIN to never ever need more than 2GB and are desperate to play. But you can get the DSTT menu working on the R4 if you trade.

4zndude345

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searinox said:
Sorry man.
frown.gif
If you can't get it fixed by changing its position I still don't recommend going for an R4 unless you're CERTAIN to never ever need more than 2GB and are desperate to play. But you can get the DSTT menu working on the R4 if you trade.

just to tell u i have a 2gb sandisk not over 2gb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips