Hacking Worth it to upgrade?

Maverick Lunar X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phat model, running CFW 6.60 ME- 1.1. Just noticed there new stuff out there, and was wondering if it was worth upgrading to say PRO. would I gain anything?

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just play with it mate :P
You can mess like crazy with a 1000, you can always rescue it with a pandora battery.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You don't really gain anything compatibility-wise, all that'd change are the built-in PRO functions that are absent in ME (check the PRO website). I have a 2000 and I'm quite happy with PRO so-far.

Maverick Lunar X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently I can't get on PSN, can you do that on pro? Not that I really play it often enough to really necessitate it; I'm not having compatibility problems currently either.

MadHouse38

Trophies
XP
Country
Currently I can't get on PSN, can you do that on pro? Not that I really play it often enough to really necessitate it; I'm not having compatibility problems currently either.

With PRO,you can go on PSN when its OFW. You then just need to boot it (fast recovery) and its CFW then you cant go on psn,which means with perma pro you cant go on PSN.
But with other pro's you can.

EX: I got 6.60 Pro b10. But when i turn on psp,its ofw until i boot it. i can go on psn when its ofw.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Weird... I'm running PRO B10Fix1 and I never had any issues using the Store - it loads fine and it allows me to download demos, so I'd assume it works just fine, never really checked PSN Online Multi though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-